Baby moving or just gas?

kayn1605

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m 19+4 and for the last 2 weeks maybe, I’ve been feeling popping sensations and like someone’s is tugging or flicking me from the inside around my belly button and lower.

Im not sure if it’s baby or gas due to it being my first and sometimes it’s followed by gas but mostly not, but it’s not consistent. Really confused if any one can help, thanks xxx

Its baby! That's how mine started. Oh my and itll increase soon! Only word i use right now to describe my bumblebees movements is "weird" lol! It went from flicks..to bubbles to feeling like a trout is swimming upstream in belly! Im almost 23 weeks and she is just under my belly button.

Its baby! That's how mine started. Oh my and itll increase soon! Only word i use right now to describe my bumblebees movements is "weird" lol! It went from flicks..to bubbles to feeling like a trout is swimming upstream in belly! Im almost 23 weeks and she is just under my belly button.
Yay!! Thank you!! I’ve got my gender reveal scan on Monday next week I can’t wait to find out lol. My mum said she didn’t think it would be baby due to him/her being my first and it being so early on. Glad now I can tell midwife I have felt buba and tell my partner it is baby ❤️

Yay!! Thank you!! I’ve got my gender reveal scan on Monday next week I can’t wait to find out lol. My mum said she didn’t think it would be baby due to him/her being my first and it being so early on. Glad now I can tell midwife I have felt buba and tell my partner it is baby ❤️

Some feel it early and others don't. Im on my first, plus size and i started feeling her at 17 weeks. So everybody is different. Also where placenta is plays a role.
Yay for gender reveal! Are u hoping for boy or girl and or do u have a feeling? I felt girl from the start and its team pink for us.
Ps. U might feel bub some days and others not at this stage BUT don't freak out. I generally feel her at night when im peaceful.

Some feel it early and others don't. Im on my first, plus size and i started feeling her at 17 weeks. So everybody is different. Also where placenta is plays a role.
Yay for gender reveal! Are u hoping for boy or girl and or do u have a feeling? I felt girl from the start and its team pink for us.
Ps. U might feel bub some days and others not at this stage BUT don't freak out. I generally feel her at night when im peaceful.
At first I felt boy but now I keep having dreams it’s a girl so I have a feeling it might be, I don’t mind either way though, by my partner was wanting boy at first and now he’s swapped to girl I just had 2 flicks on my lower stomach so think baby is trying to communicate lol. I aways feel it when I’m laying down. What date are you due? Seems like we are really close lol

At first I felt boy but now I keep having dreams it’s a girl so I have a feeling it might be, I don’t mind either way though, by my partner was wanting boy at first and now he’s swapped to girl I just had 2 flicks on my lower stomach so think baby is trying to communicate lol. I aways feel it when I’m laying down. What date are you due? Seems like we are really close lol

Aww! U see, bub is like yoohoo here i am! So cute! Ok so im going to root for both teams for u now..i cant choose lol!

Im in wonder every day of the changes our bodies are going through. Scary and truly amazing! My due date is 22 Feb but we have a section booked for 8 Feb. Hubbies birthday. Whats the chances lol! When are you due?

Aww! U see, bub is like yoohoo here i am! So cute! Ok so im going to root for both teams for u now..i cant choose lol!

Im in wonder every day of the changes our bodies are going through. Scary and truly amazing! My due date is 22 Feb but we have a section booked for 8 Feb. Hubbies birthday. Whats the chances lol! When are you due?
14th March is mine. Honestly I looked huge at 17 weeks I looked 20 weeks aha. I’m so scared for labour though. Otherwise I can’t wait lol. I’d love a boy due to clothes being cuter but I also want a girl as there isn’t many in my family lol

14th March is mine. Honestly I looked huge at 17 weeks I looked 20 weeks aha. I’m so scared for labour though. Otherwise I can’t wait lol. I’d love a boy due to clothes being cuter but I also want a girl as there isn’t many in my family lol
Girl, lets not talk about being big LOL. I feel enormous. But our bubs arent tiny anymore either. Woop! I can imagine being scared of labour, good grief its huge! My mum always said if you are going that route, epidural epidural epidural. Im too afraid to even attempt it after multiple losses. So we going sun roof option. Which is also huge. Ahhhhh!

U know, i think the CUTEST things for boys are little dungarees. Omw! I cant wait to play dress up with princess.

Ok so lets see your bump!

Girl, lets not talk about being big LOL. I feel enormous. But our bubs arent tiny anymore either. Woop! I can imagine being scared of labour, good grief its huge! My mum always said if you are going that route, epidural epidural epidural. Im too afraid to even attempt it after multiple losses. So we going sun roof option. Which is also huge. Ahhhhh!

U know, i think the CUTEST things for boys are little dungarees. Omw! I cant wait to play dress up with princess.

Excuse the mess LOL joys of staying with mother and 2 younger siblings ahahahaha. I usually have quite a slim figure around my waist and it feels weird not having it nothing fits anymore

image.jpg

Excuse the mess LOL joys of staying with mother and 2 younger siblings ahahahaha. I usually have quite a slim figure around my waist and it feels weird not having it nothing fits anymore

View attachment 1046100

View attachment 1046100
Ahhh belly is so cute!! Oh yes its hectic. I cant stand wearing pants. Only dresses now. We do fill out dont we lol! Mine looks so reserved under this dress pic..

Ahhh belly is so cute!! Oh yes its hectic. I cant stand wearing pants. Only dresses now. We do fill out dont we lol! Mine looks so reserved under this dress pic..

Aw your pic isn’t showing . Partner just took this and it shows more here. I don’t like dresses so hoping I won’t have to use them lol

Wow, kinda can’t wait for mine to be like that kinda can LOL. My posts keep messing around too I’ve found I have to sleep a certain way to stay comfy otherwise I’m really uncomfortable all night lol

Sleeping is my nightmare at the mo. I have a painful left hip and furbabies all wanting to cuddle mom and bump. 2 preggy pillows later and then wake up hungry often lately too. So i cruise on 4 hours sleep more or less. Not ideal but i goof off in afternoons if i can. Do u prop yourself with pillows?

Didn’t work
Sleeping is my nightmare at the mo. I have a painful left hip and furbabies all wanting to cuddle mom and bump. 2 preggy pillows later and then wake up hungry often lately too. So i cruise on 4 hours sleep more or less. Not ideal but i goof off in afternoons if i can. Do u prop yourself with pillows?
i use a pillow under bump but that’s all, I completely understand furbabies, I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. Luckily they don’t all feel the need to cuddle at once lol. I’m always sleeping in the afternoon

View attachment 1046103

Didn’t work
i use a pillow under bump but that’s all, I completely understand furbabies, I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. Luckily they don’t all feel the need to cuddle at once lol. I’m always sleeping in the afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->