Baby names! Early I know. But it doesn't hurt :D

So many awesome names!

Over the yrs of TTC I've voiced my name choices and one by one friends & colleagues have used them. So I'm keeping quiet now I'm actually pregnant. A girl will be Skylar Willow, boy will be Lucas Riley. DH not so keen on Skylar but the more I say it the more he's coming round. I think! He just says no to names but doesn't have any suggestions himself so I've decided :haha:

My husband wants
Thomas James, (his grandfather, my grnadfather)

I like
Michael for a boy, and Reece however my surname is roots, Reece Roots! i think would be cruel

For girl i like Hannah and Emily,and Isabeau

thats all i have so far, but definately going with the more traditional names

Love this thread. Some lovely name ideas :)

For girls we like:
Amelia
Orlagh
Farrah

Boys
Caden
Charlie
Caleb

Really great names! Love Coralie... and Ophelia Belle.... that's really pretty, you have good taste (lol), sorry your DH doesn't like Ophelia tho.... and Pocahontas.... YIKES!

My husband is Greek and it's a tradition to name the boy after his father, the English version of his name is Peter, so if we have a boy it will be Peter Nicholas.

Since the boy name was a done deal, I got to choose the girl :) I've narrowed it to Charlotte Rose or Lorraine _____

I need a middle name for Lorraine.... any ideas??

BTW Lorraine is my mom's name and I've always loved Charlotte.

OH just changed his mind for a girl's name so Arianna has been changed to Emma....so for now if this beany is a girl we are naming her Emma Sophia although I still have 34 wks to convince him to name beany Charlotte Sophia :haha:

Hotbump i personally agree with you that Charlotte Sophia sounds better

I'm only 9 weeks, but we've decided on names already. I like to be prepared! We're going with Eleanor Caroline if it's a girl, I've loved the name Eleanor for ages, and Ellie is an adorable nickname. For a boy I wanted Ivan, but my fiancé doesn't like it, so he will be Elliott Patrick. I'll definitely have to come up with new names if we have a second, though. Eleanor and Elliott are too similar and cutesy for me!

I'm only 9 weeks, but we've decided on names already. I like to be prepared! We're going with Eleanor Caroline if it's a girl, I've loved the name Eleanor for ages, and Ellie is an adorable nickname. For a boy I wanted Ivan, but my fiancé doesn't like it, so he will be Elliott Patrick. I'll definitely have to come up with new names if we have a second, though. Eleanor and Elliott are too similar and cutesy for me!

Always loved Elliott as a name, but since it's my Maiden name I'll never get to actually use it :haha:

Our names are sort of decided. We are going for Evelyn Rose for a girl and Seth Arthur or a boy!!!

We're considering a boys name,

Davis

and for a girl,

Parker

I never thought to do this, but my wife found a iPhone App called "BabyName(s)" that had a significant number of the names. It really helped us out when deciding.

Link to app: https://itunes.com/apps/wayjackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"