Baby Names

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
Hmm, well we're having trouble picking names for this baby. These are the choices.

Boy: Achilles, Leonidas or Ulysses (yes, my hubby and I are big fantasy/mythology geeks lol)

Girl: Morganna, Sorcha or Callisto

So what do you ladies think?

Leonidas (but then I am just obsessed with 300 at the moment) and Sorcha

:rofl: Beanie, I love that movie. All that naked beautiful abs.. erm :bodyb:

It was an awesome movie, and we got the name from that story lol. And Sorcha is from Willow, another good movie. lol
Thanks for the opinion :hugs:

:rofl: Beanie, I love that movie. All that naked beautiful abs.. erm :bodyb:

It was an awesome movie, and we got the name from that story lol. And Sorcha is from Willow, another good movie. lol
Thanks for the opinion :hugs:

OMG tell me about it. He is a total fox in the film and all those abs make me dribble :rofl:

I was wondering if Sorcha was from willow (another fave film) but didn't wantto ask in case it wasn't lol

I loved the name Sorcha since the first time I watched that movie:rofl:
But should I leave it as Sorcha, or write is as Sorsha if we pick it? I hate when people mispronounce names :dohh:

Brilliant names! I wish my husband was as adventurous as yours!
I love Ulysses, one that my man vetoed when I suggested it to him.
And Sorcha is really nice too, but I have to admit that I pronounced it wrong :blush: so perhaps your other spelling would be good?

Brilliant names! I wish my husband was as adventurous as yours!
I love Ulysses, one that my man vetoed when I suggested it to him.
And Sorcha is really nice too, but I have to admit that I pronounced it wrong :blush: so perhaps your other spelling would be good?

Aww, you should tell him that since your carrying this baby for 9 months and pushing it out that you should get to pick :rofl:. Ulysses is our 2nd pick after Leonidas. And I might just change the spelling, I dont want it to be a big deal for her, especially in school.

Thanks Toria and Jeep, I wasen't sure what people might think about it. It is really different than the names out there.

:hugs: Thanks everyone for your opinions

wish i could find a name for my little one, i took your idea and searched all greek and roman myth names last night in hope of finding something but nothing jumped out at me.

Its so frustrating trying to find one

x

wish i could find a name for my little one, i took your idea and searched all greek and roman myth names last night in hope of finding something but nothing jumped out at me.

Its so frustrating trying to find one

x

I know what you mean, and you don't want it to be too out there or your child will hate it later but if you go safe, they might end up hating it anyways.:rofl:

I hope you find something you love hon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->