Baby names?

we are struggline with a boy name but have a few for girls. we decided not to settle on one name but have a few and meet bubs and name it from there (we're on team yellow and staying there).

Girls:

Evin (call her Evy)
Delaney (my maiden name)
Frances
Siobhan
Frances

Boys:
Henry
Joseph
Walter
Samuel

Love the idea of Delaney for a girl's name - fab meaning.

We were pretty set on Madison for a girl but found out now we're having a boy, and are choosing between Finley Jack [my favourite I think], Richey James [my first suggestion which OH now loves more than me, typical!] and Alfie Jack.

Other girls names we liked were Ruby, Scarlett, Isis, Luna :)

Both Finley and Jack are two of my favorites! I can't sell DH on them though :(

Ahh good taste :thumbup: hehe...I've found a good way to get OH liking my favourites...I kept suggesting REALLY obscure names that I knew he'd hate, so the other choices seemed much better in comparison...seems to have worked :lol:

My fave boys names this time were Tarin (Taz), Seth and Macauley (Mac). We've found out it's a girl tho so am a bit stumped at the mo as was convinced we'd have another boy.

We were pretty set on Madison for a girl but found out now we're having a boy, and are choosing between Finley Jack [my favourite I think], Richey James [my first suggestion which OH now loves more than me, typical!] and Alfie Jack.

Ahh good taste :thumbup: hehe...I've found a good way to get OH liking my favourites...I kept suggesting REALLY obscure names that I knew he'd hate, so the other choices seemed much better in comparison...seems to have worked :lol:

I must try this!! :haha: :winkwink:

We're having William John (Liam - unusual abbreviation we know!) or Evalyn Grace (Evie)

having a lil boy and his names archie campbell mckay :)

Megan Rose, I really think I am haing a girl

bit stumped on boys names

we are having a boy and we had decided a boys name even before we knew it was a boy his name is going to be Daniel Alan, for a girl we were torn between Chloe or Hannah

We've decided on Gabriella Pia, or Luca Macari. My hubby's family are all Italian so we decided to keep that little bit of ethnicity alive :)

Pia is Moreno's aunt who died last year, and Macari was his dad's middle name & his Nonna's maiden name (his dad died 18 years ago).

we've got our name choices made: Milo for a boy and Isla for a girl :) (like them short and snappy - hehe) I found it much harder to find a boy's name tbh, always had loads of ideas for girls but problem was convincing hubby to like them too :winkwink:

I LOVE Milo. OH say no though :(

We had either:
Eliza Elsie Grace (OH choice)
or
Elsie Ruby Grace (my choice)

but now we found out we having a boy were a bit stuck! lol. ATM its between:
Zachary
Cody
Dexter
Raiden

with the middle names with being:
Finley Chase
or
Milo Jack

Finley and Jack are on our list too!

We're team yellow, so have the following:

* Max
* Jack

* Grace
* Erin
* Aurelia
* Catalina
* Rose
* Isabel
* Amy

We have a massive european influence, so we're trying to find names that are easy to pronounce in about 4 languages!

Our little ones Dexter.. But we had Noah, Zane, Leon, Jude, Ralf.. And for girls- Ava, Lilac, Lyla, Elsie, India.. Cant remember anymore but we had loooads! X

For a girl I am stuck on Olivia June (my grandmother) Christian (OH Grandmother)
For a boy I am pretty sure we are going with William Jasper (he will be called Jasper. William is a name that is passed down through many generations)

We knew from our BFP what our lo would be called. We did find out the gender but keeping that and the name to ourselves.

So far, almost 6 months in and we've not changed our minds, which is always a good thing I guess ;)

Nicola xx

we were all sorted for a boy,he would of def been Oliver but we found out we are havine a girl and so far on the list we've got Olivia, Megan and Ella x

We're having a girl and naming her Maddison Grace x

i have been planting seeds in my husbands brain and allowing him to come to the conclusion he came up with the name seems to be working so far - yay!!
We like for a boy
Cole
Daniel
Finn
Brodie
Evan

and for a girl

Iona
Grace
Rowan
Corrin
Elliot

Find out on the 30th what we are having so we can start whittling down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->