Baby names?

mememe84

Reaction score
What does anyone have for their baby names i can think of boys but i am finding it hard to think of any girls names x x x

We are having a boy and calling him Josue John (or the other way around) Josue is my hubby and John is my dad

we were set on Zoe for a girl, but just found out its a boy so its gonna be Toby :)

I cant wait to find out what were having as then i can decide on some names. I can think of plenty of boys just not girls x

We had names from the start we just had to wait to find out if we were having a girl or boy.
We found out about 4 weeks ago we were having a little girl so it's now deffinante...... Hello Nyah rose.

ive got to wait till i find out what im having but i have

Mason levi for a boy

and

lakendra levi for a girl

hope you find a name soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For a boy i have Finnley, Logan and Bailey and for a girl all i have is lacie x

What does anyone have for their baby names i can think of boys but i am finding it hard to think of any girls names x x x

We're the opposite! got a girls name but struggling for boys. We're guna find out at the 20 week scan hopefully, so that may help us focus! lol x x

Im struggling a bit too, especially with boys names!! We are staying on team yellow too so i have to decide between girls and boys names for the whole 9 months! xx

We were going to have Elise Vivienne Rose for a gril but as we're having a boy he's going to be Joshua.

I am having a little girl and at the moment we have decided either:
Mabel Elizabeth Gwendolyn
Isabella Mabel Gwendolyn

Isabella is Spanish for Elizabeth but my husband didn't know that and it happened to be his number one name... Elizabeth is my gran's name. Gwendolyn was his gran's name. Mabel is someone else close to him's name, who also died a long time ago. We aren't decided yet, but we have 14-19 weeks to do that!

We're having a lttle girl- Demi Leigh xx

We were pretty set on Madison for a girl but found out now we're having a boy, and are choosing between Finley Jack [my favourite I think], Richey James [my first suggestion which OH now loves more than me, typical!] and Alfie Jack.

Other girls names we liked were Ruby, Scarlett, Isis, Luna :)

Im having a boy so im stuck on Korben, Carson or Drew at the mo x

we are struggline with a boy name but have a few for girls. we decided not to settle on one name but have a few and meet bubs and name it from there (we're on team yellow and staying there).

Girls:

Evin (call her Evy)
Delaney (my maiden name)
Frances
Siobhan
Frances

Boys:
Henry
Joseph
Walter
Samuel

We were pretty set on Madison for a girl but found out now we're having a boy, and are choosing between Finley Jack [my favourite I think], Richey James [my first suggestion which OH now loves more than me, typical!] and Alfie Jack.

Other girls names we liked were Ruby, Scarlett, Isis, Luna :)

Both Finley and Jack are two of my favorites! I can't sell DH on them though :(

we've got our name choices made: Milo for a boy and Isla for a girl :) (like them short and snappy - hehe) I found it much harder to find a boy's name tbh, always had loads of ideas for girls but problem was convincing hubby to like them too :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->