Baby Names...

We are having another girl.
Ella Skye Ward - 18months old
Abigail Louise Ward - due 25th October!
xx

We have a definate for a girl: Mia Hanley

for a boy, we originally liked Kai then Kian then Kayden (yes all the K's :rofl:) but I am still unsure on Kayden... I prefer Kian, or even maybe a name without a K lol.

Can you guess? :D

My little girl is Lola-Rose Elizabeth....Elizabeth was picked by her dad and Lola-Rose was my choice.It is after my favourite book...

Finlay Anthony for our baby boy my fellas name is Fintan Anthony so probably be little Finn and big Finn bless!!:baby:

Mia for a girl although we do keep changing
jack for a boy

mia alice and kia louise if i hav 2 girls and boys sheridan and harrison lol mia is so popular rite nw we like kyla aswell

I love the name Kyla, i was thinking about it if i had a girl but my mums best mate is called Kyla so didnt really want to use it lol

No stuck to a certain one yet. But are favourites are:

Girl : Lexie Paige, Lexie Mae (I keep changing the middle name) :lol:
Boy : Kailan Michael, Caden Michael, (or Kayden)

I don't know! :(

I wish I were having twins of one of each because I LOVE both of these names. :cloud9:

Boy: Liam Richard

Girl: Anna-Louise Scarlett

Oh...and another couple boys names that we like are: Asher and Levi

Gabriel Alexander
Jasmine (Grace or Skye?)

My brother is called Sean Patrick. He was born on St Patrick's day, and being from an Irish background, I guess it was very fitting.
xx

Logan D.!!!!!!
Yes, D. is his middle name.........It's loves dads middle name something about his mom didn't want him to have a long middle name so she just stuck a letter there. I'm still getting used to the idea.

I like Shiloh Grace or Lily Grace for a girl. The boys name is a little tougher, but we're leaning towards Aaron James.

MY OH is a Sean Patrick... funny because his family is scottish :) Do love the name though.

Girl- Abigail Charlotte
Boy- Harrison James

How hard it has been choosing names!!!

xx

We have chosen Tye Mason for our boy. If we had a girl we were going to call her Kylah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->