Baby Number 2 this pregnancy have had bowel problems painful

Angel17

Reaction score
I am 19 weeks and Constipation and loose bowels have been a problem this week.. Just to say I feel baby moving Fine and had gender scan couple of weeks before also I feel intuition it's not baby or anything like that but my bowels are more loose (sorry tmi) and before going to toilet stomach is so painful but like I said I feel baby moving. My partner had a fun y tummy early this week and mine started Saturday Was Fine Since Sunday but then I didn't go to toilet since then and only today had bowel movements again. Any advice please ladies?

my ENTIRE pregnancy so far has been either plugged up or complete liquid (tmi, I know) with very rare normal BMs in between. OB is chalking it up to the fact I no longer have a gallbladder since everything is progressing as it should. I guess it's just the joys of pregnancy at this stage

This was me with ds2! I either couldn't go or was going way to much too easily! I was even having problems with eating and having to go to the bathroom right then. This pregnancy I have no problems. Hormones!!

This was me with ds2! I either couldn't go or was going way to much too easily! I was even having problems with eating and having to go to the bathroom right then. This pregnancy I have no problems. Hormones!!

Starting to sound more and more like a theme to me, lol. I think I'm done after this one, though, not willing to chance it. I keep seriously living in fear of not making it to the potty on time :dohh:

I've noticed that when I have a peak in hormones I can't get off the look I think its normal and plus you have had a stomach bug which explains eat, eat plenty of fruit like oranges and prunes and plenty of veg if you get clogged up that seems to help me xx

Yesterday I was a ravenous little vulture. I ate cereal, 3 whole carrots, a whole cucumber, a giant thing of grapes, spaghetti, several pieces of excellent cheese, a couple bites of shwarma (hubby's), and 2 eggs.

... And then felt like death. Nasty stomach cramps, chills... It was awful. No sign of the usual loose bowels though, so maybe I did something right and IBS was just furious with me. Now I'm starving again after going to bed at 6:30pm and not eating again yet (it's nearly 10am)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->