baby number 4??

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I have not posted on bnb for such a long time but it was a great help when I was the number and 3. My babies are now 7, 4 & 2 eeak and we are thinking about a 4th in the future. Anyone else got 4 or more or wtt for number 4? Am I crazy? I am.so torn, I have heard 4 is easier than 3. I just can't imagine never having another baba :wacko: xx

Hiya,

I am! I have 3 boys, 6,7 and about to turn 1! Number 3 was meant to be the last but now both dh and I think it would be nice to have a last one closer in age to our youngest. All being well and if we both still feel the same we will try after Xmas. I am torn sometimes as well as worry about it being too many, time, money etc but I just really want another bubba!!
Not ready yet tho want some more time for my body and for my youngest to be the baby for a whole :) xx

I am WTT for baby #4 until Oct. 21st! I have a 10yo stepson, 9yo son and 5yo daughter! I am so excited to have my 4th and hoping for a little girl to balance out the hormones around here ;-).

I *hope* I'm WTT for number 4 until my period comes back! :roll: I'm bfing round the clock still, and with my middle son it took over 19months to come back :dohh: Need to get DH on board though, which will def be the bigger challenge... :p
I have a 5 yo, an almost-4 year old and the baby is just past 6 months... <3
xx

Hi, we will be TTC #4 next spring, our children are 10,9 and 6 and I have wanted another baby for two years now, I mentioned it to hubby last year and he said he didn't want any more so I didn't mention it again, but he has since come around to the idea (we need to wait until spring for financial reasons) and I also want to lose some weight before then.

It can't come quick enough :) and btw I also think I am totally crazy (after our youngest was born I said that I was most definitely not doing it again and I really did mean it) but I've had two years of it being the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about at night :wacko:

HI we are in the same boat. I have a 6 yr old and 4.5 yr old twins. They are all boys. I Have been thinking and prayhing for a little while now about if we should have another. My husband really wants a little girl (but I told him that I can't control that) and I am torn at trying. Having 4 for us means having a bigger house, having a bigger car. I stay at home and homeschool our kids, so we don't have to pay for daycare right now, so that isn't an issue. I just wish there was a big sign that say HAVE ANOTHER or DON"T HAVE ANOTHER. I wish it was that easy! Good luck figuring it out!

Hi ladies! DH and I just decided to TTC #4 and I with you guys the best of luck figuring out what is best for your family. Right now, we are both a little wishy washy about it and only ttc in the Shettles method for a girl, which I know will decrease our chances (and I think it's the only way he is ok with diving into this crazy business, haha). Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys if/when you cross over into ttc - I'm trying to get together a good ttc for larger families thread going! :)

Hi everyone, we're going to TTC our 4th from January I think. I don't want a summer baby and I have to have my coil removed x

I'm thinking of baby #4!!! My kids are 5, 2 & 3 months old. I just can't imagine not being pregnant ever again. But I also know just HOW much work 3 kids is...I'm scared to have another. But I've heard the same thing that the biggest transition is from 2-3kids. I'm waiting until my youngest is 18 months+ to try. If I can wait that long lol

I think we are going to try for number four in Match 2016. It seems such a massive decision compared to the others (though number three was a surprise!) because we'll need at bigger car etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->