**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Omg. I got an email from Ruby, thinking YAY... this is what it said

"Thanks very much! Did you want this done right away for another $10? Blessings!"

I'm not impressed... :(

:O how much did u pay fopr it already?

Not much! lol. Twas $5 I think, so only like £3.50, but it just makes it seems less genuine if you get what I mean

Evening Ladies :wave:

:lol: tempted to get a reading from psychic star just to see if she picks up for me......he he he am been mischievous :)

Evening Ladies :wave:

:lol: tempted to get a reading from psychic star just to see if she picks up for me......he he he am been mischievous :)

Up to you sweety, she was very honest with my reading (so she says) and I have got a good feeling about her. She charged £7.50 and she replies back quickly to acknowledge payment, etc. It took another 2-3 days before I had the reading. Let us know how you get on xx

Not too bad hon except tired done a 7 days stretch at work and still 2 more days to go
:( before I get 2 precious days off!

How are you? Hows the book?

Not too bad hon except tired done a 7 days stretch at work and still 2 more days to go
:( before I get 2 precious days off!

How are you? Hows the book?

im ok hun drinking manky parsl;ey tea again and vit c along with agnus castus wither way im gonna ov or bleed :haha: books really good im half way thru it now. u need to rest up when u get the chance :hugs:

:sick: parsley tea hon but if it does the trick I suppose I would be desparate to try anything too hon :kiss:

I know I am knackered but I dont want to tell work yet so I am just getting through to tuesday aft when I have a few days off then I will be into my normal working routine of fri-mon 7-2 :yipee: roll on tuesday aft :)

Not much! lol. Twas $5 I think, so only like £3.50, but it just makes it seems less genuine if you get what I mean

doesnt sound it at all:growlmad:

She best say something nice to me when I do get my reading :growlmad:

Oh's little is still in labour... I think it's gonna be a long one. Hopefully little niece is born tonight at some point. Have a feeling it's gonna be a long one though... :shrug:

doesnt sound it at all:growlmad:

She best say something nice to me when I do get my reading :growlmad:

Oh's little is still in labour... I think it's gonna be a long one. Hopefully little niece is born tonight at some point. Have a feeling it's gonna be a long one though... :shrug:

ohhh ur gonna be an aunty again soon! i have such a headache tonight and really hot think im coming down with something:cry:

I felt a little feverish earlier too hon but am ok now! Wondering if something is going around!

Moving ladies how is everyone feeling today?

Oh's little sister had her baby girl this morning, so everyones very happy (even I am, lol, I don't feel bitter :D ). I'm aunty for the 10th time and I'm not even 24 yet :D :happydance:

It's CD11, due to ovulate between CD12 and CD15... Gotta get some more OPKS today. Cm is slippery today, so it can't be far off :D Had pains last night which were like OV pains, so maybe it'l be today? :happydance:

Oh has his semen analysis next week, and I'm away for 4 days, he has to abstain for 2-3 days, and by the time he goes it'll be 6 days, so I've told him while I'm away he has gotta let some swimmers out and he said ".... but you won't be here??" :dohh:

good luck hun!!

just popping back in here after my mc i had another reading by gail and she said august for me im due to test in 5 days!! fingers crossed its right again x

Strawbs yaaaaaay :D

Aww I hope it's right hunny. I'm hoping she was kinda right for me, she said I'd be pregnant by the end of august, specific dates being 26th/27th... I'm actually due to ovulate round then, and in another reading she said i'd be pregnant by september and the spirits were reluctant to give an exact date, she also didn't give an EDD, so maybe i'm gonna conceive this cycle :D

How are you doing now after MC? xxx

fingers crossed for you hun!!
ive got some ebay cheapies in just because af due sunday but we are meant to be going out on the saturday for a friend who is coming back so im gonna test on saturday.. if i can wait that long!! gail was spot on with the last one so fingers crossed shes right with this one :) things have been hard since the mc we are okay now but its been rocky people dont realise how hard it really is and like everyone around us is pregnant my co worker who is 2 weeks ahead of what i should be is finding out what she is having soon so it just suddenly dawns on me like i should be finding out in september but im not! very cruel world but hopefully we shall be :bfp: all round

fingers crossed for you hun!!
ive got some ebay cheapies in just because af due sunday but we are meant to be going out on the saturday for a friend who is coming back so im gonna test on saturday.. if i can wait that long!! gail was spot on with the last one so fingers crossed shes right with this one :) things have been hard since the mc we are okay now but its been rocky people dont realise how hard it really is and like everyone around us is pregnant my co worker who is 2 weeks ahead of what i should be is finding out what she is having soon so it just suddenly dawns on me like i should be finding out in september but im not! very cruel world but hopefully we shall be :bfp: all round

how did yo get another reading from gail? she wouldnt do one for me:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->