**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Thank you so much Ladies :hugs:

I am still floating about on the ceiling somewhere :)

Sorry I havent been around Ladies I have been working today and I am major :sleep: and my feet are killing me :wacko:

lovin the ticker hun:thumbup:

ive had a very pr active day been up town and goten some books on dealing with stress also got a book called the astonoshing power of emtions your iunner guide to the law of attraction (very very good book) also goten vit c and some oranges what ive been eating loads of lol and some more parsley tea also have goten my vitex (agnus castus) incase havent ovd yet

:dance: all stocked up :yipee: cant recommend oranges enough hon plus they help keep bubba sticky too :thumbup:

I am going to continue to eat them hon :thumbup: I have one for breakfast with a cup of tea its all I can eat at the minute and had to force myself half of ham sandwich today for lunch my appetite has plummented for tea I have had a beef sandwich and a packet of crisps only two slices of bread though would normally have four slices :dohh: really struggling to eat!

with the orange thing, does it count as just orange juice? can't stand oranges, the texture makes me heave, but love the juice...

Dont know hon :shrug: I guess if its pure orange and not concentrated stuff them yes!

with the orange thing, does it count as just orange juice? can't stand oranges, the texture makes me heave, but love the juice...

i think so hun vitamin c. ive just had the most relaxing bath ever read my book and feel very relaxed

I've been re reading my readings...

my second reading from Jenny is bfp in may from a cycle starting in april, edd 28th jan or 7th feb and a boy.

Victoria said january and a girl.

Cheri said March (for bfp/concieve or birth) and a girl.

Sandra could STILL be right, because she did say August.

Although Gail said i'd be pregnant by the 26th August, maybe she was slightly off. I'm due to OV around the 26th August, she said i'd be pregnant by the END of august, so MAYBE...just maybe, i will conceive this month? :/ Then re reading her original pregnancy outlook, theres this "I pick up a very tense time as a landmark of a year comes up for you ttc, and I do see you will have conceived before September comes around, have you recently had medical talks, or appointments through because I see some form of letter or appointment around you, but by this date your already pregnant so it wont be needed, so bare that in mind
... I have just made an appointment for my 21CD blood test and my 3CD blood test, so maybe by the time I need to go to the 2nd blood test, maybe AF doesn't show!!

Then this Im shown around the 26th 27th August that your already pregant, and spirit seem a little reluctant in actually giving your conception time here, so although its slightly more cryptic for you in that I cannot pinpoint a month as such , I see anytime from July, to the 26th 27th August that your son is conceived and a birth within 2011

if the spirits were being reluctant maybe thats around the time I'll conceive? I'll be around CD14 then, and usually Ov around CD 13 AND CD14....

Sorry for the essay... I'm still trying to find hope. Need lots of PMA :D

I also have my serendipity, who says BFP in september, so it kinda fits - if I do conceive this cycle, then I will get my BFP in September...

I may email Gail... hmmmm

Ladies, I am so thankful that I have you girls to come to. I don't feel like I've got anyone close to me at the moment, especially as one best friend lives in wales and one best friend is stuck in europe!! I'm utterly alone when it comes to TTC, you girls are wondrerful and I wish we all lived closer!! Especially cause I work in a toyshop and could give you baby discounts ;)

I've been re reading my readings...

my second reading from Jenny is bfp in may from a cycle starting in april, edd 28th jan or 7th feb and a boy.

Victoria said january and a girl.

Cheri said March (for bfp/concieve or birth) and a girl.

Sandra could STILL be right, because she did say August.

Although Gail said i'd be pregnant by the 26th August, maybe she was slightly off. I'm due to OV around the 26th August, she said i'd be pregnant by the END of august, so MAYBE...just maybe, i will conceive this month? :/ Then re reading her original pregnancy outlook, theres this "I pick up a very tense time as a landmark of a year comes up for you ttc, and I do see you will have conceived before September comes around, have you recently had medical talks, or appointments through because I see some form of letter or appointment around you, but by this date your already pregnant so it wont be needed, so bare that in mind
... I have just made an appointment for my 21CD blood test and my 3CD blood test, so maybe by the time I need to go to the 2nd blood test, maybe AF doesn't show!!

Then this Im shown around the 26th 27th August that your already pregant, and spirit seem a little reluctant in actually giving your conception time here, so although its slightly more cryptic for you in that I cannot pinpoint a month as such , I see anytime from July, to the 26th 27th August that your son is conceived and a birth within 2011

if the spirits were being reluctant maybe thats around the time I'll conceive? I'll be around CD14 then, and usually Ov around CD 13 AND CD14....

Sorry for the essay... I'm still trying to find hope. Need lots of PMA :D

I also have my serendipity, who says BFP in september, so it kinda fits - if I do conceive this cycle, then I will get my BFP in September...

I may email Gail... hmmmm

Ladies, I am so thankful that I have you girls to come to. I don't feel like I've got anyone close to me at the moment, especially as one best friend lives in wales and one best friend is stuck in europe!! I'm utterly alone when it comes to TTC, you girls are wondrerful and I wish we all lived closer!! Especially cause I work in a toyshop and could give you baby discounts ;)

i say we all need to meet up eventualy bumps and babys and all

What area of uk are you from linds?? Bet you're dead excited to be going to germany :D

ohh i hate flying, i'm nervous on the motorway let alone plane.

i totally agree that we should all eventually meet :D

Just sent one off to Psychic Star, has anyone had a reading by her and what did she say? x

Hey Rumpskin - I must be mad but I ordered a reading of her last night so lets wait and see what she says. It's just for fun like....honest! hehe :wacko:

How did you get on? I had my reading, she was lovely :flower:

I have had a reading from Psychic Star and she was absolutely spot on. She sensed that I'm very anxious that it will take a long time to conceive this time and I am terrified about! She said that I will have a bigger bump with #2 than DS. I didn't think that was possible, I was huge!:wacko: She also said my girl will be a 9lber! Eeeek, I struggled with DS who was 7lb10!!
Keeping everything (except my legs!!) crossed that her and Jenny are right!

Just sent one off to Psychic Star, has anyone had a reading by her and what did she say? x

Hey Rumpskin - I must be mad but I ordered a reading of her last night so lets wait and see what she says. It's just for fun like....honest! hehe :wacko:

I have had a reading from Psychic Star and she was absolutely spot on. She sensed that I'm very anxious that it will take a long time to conceive this time and I am terrified about! She said that I will have a bigger bump with #2 than DS. I didn't think that was possible, I was huge!:wacko: She also said my girl will be a 9lber! Eeeek, I struggled with DS who was 7lb10!!
Keeping everything (except my legs!!) crossed that her and Jenny are right!
hey whats the link for psychic star?

Yes I got a reading off her and its amazed me really as very different from everyone else. She said I will be conceive in 2nd week of November and it will be a boy with brown eyes. Well I would love this but I found it weird that we could produce a baby with brown eyes as we both have blue. She said he would be 7lb 2 ounces and he would look like me especially with his eye shape. No problems in pregnancy other than tiredness in later months. That's about it really. Nice reading. Lets so what happens. hehe

:dance: all stocked up :yipee: cant recommend oranges enough hon plus they help keep bubba sticky too :thumbup:

i think so hun vitamin c. ive just had the most relaxing bath ever read my book and feel very relaxed

I have done the same. I feel that oranges are the fruit to eat this month. So I went out and stocked up. I have oranges on the top of my list when I his Tescos this afternoon. I thought well it doesn't harm and they are good for you! hehe

I'm so awful, I just ordered a Ruby reading. :( lol. I just want to find one that fits with another!! Plus it didn't cost much...

morning ladies how aqre we all today i have mega sore boobys this mon think i was laying on them owchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->