**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh I see. The fs at Maidstone Hospital told me that with twin pregnancies they don't do bedrest as a general rule but I suppose if there is other reasons yes they probably do. I bet they do things different in Germany anyway. I was put on bedrest 21 years ago with Emma and Claire. Hated it but had to do it!

im a lazy moo so wouldnt bother me lol can happily stay in bed:haha:

Lazy :sleep::sleep::sleep:

:rofl:

Hi im new to this and i have just purchased a package from cheri22 $18 worth and i was hoping to hear back from those who have gotten resuts back from her. is or was she accurate? i am so scared because ive never done this, yet i believe in them but really am wishing for a babygirl. i already have 2 boys. please somebody, im so scared! :/

Hi im new to this and i have just purchased a package from cheri22 $18 worth and i was hoping to hear back from those who have gotten resuts back from her. is or was she accurate? i am so scared because ive never done this, yet i believe in them but really am wishing for a babygirl. i already have 2 boys. please somebody, im so scared! :/

just for fun I got a free reading from Cheri22 back in November . She recently got back to me and She told me she sees a GIRL and that they relate her to JANUARY (either birth month, concieve month or month I find out ) I will be starting my first cycle of clomid , so if it takes I would be due in Jan. I really dont want to get my hopes up but I appreicate the positive look for a while.

Hi, been reading some of you'll pos and where can i find psychics to give me a gender reading?

Hello ladies my name is Nachelle and Im new to this site! I have had aprrox 13 readings(11 girl and 2 boy) Im currently 10 weeks pregnant. I already have 3 boys and hopin for a girl. Its killing me not knowing!!

Heres my readings:
Cheri-Girl/ Nov
Elizabeth-boy/girl Nov/Dec (she didnt specify which next just a boy and girl in future)
Stormy-girl/Dec. (then a boy due in dec)
Tania-Girl/Feb or (boy girl twins but she thinks its DS3)
Cara-Girl/By the end of year (due date in Aug)
Gail-Boy/Jan (conception early jan with a 10lb boy ha ha)
Michelle-Girl/ August/ Sept
1c11-Girl/ connected with # 6
Brooke-Girl/Feb
Ebay lady-Boy
Sandra-Girl
Rebecca-Girl
Carmmell- boy then girl 2 yrs later

Then I have had pregnancy updates from Cheri, tania, brooke, stormy and all stickin to girl.
I found out in Feb and I am due Oct. 23 (Im also over due alot so the novembers could be right too) But Tania and Brooke hit it on the money with timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->