Baby pulling his hair out

who's_mummy

Reaction score
Hiya

Harry is 15mths old and has developed the habit of pulling his hair out. He is a thumb sucker and has started running his fingers through his hair on the right hand side, pulling a chunk out then putting his thumb in. He had lovely curls but is now bald on this side. It doesn't have to be his own hair either, he's done it to the cats and to me as well!

Has anybody else had any experience of this?

Gemma x

I dont have any answers for you but mabey putting on a mitten of some sort may stop him from pulling out the hair ?I put max mittens to stop him from pulling out his dummy when he sleeps

Hiya

Thanks for your suggestion, my mum had said that to me as well but I'm reluctant to do it because it's the hand he sucks his thumb with so I'd feel a bit mean doing it!

i noticed my baby who is much much younger pulling on his hair. He has bad cradle cap and i figured it must have been itching him and hes pulling becuase he doesnt know how to scratch you know. see if something is itching him there, becuase as soon as i started treating it he stopped!

My baby pulls the back of his hair out, but he only seems to do this when he's tired or upset, he's got mild cradle cap as well.

'Cupcake' what are you using to treat the cradle cap?

If thats the hand he sucks on mabey put him a hat of some sort? my mum did that to me cause I always pulled my ears lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->