Baby registry question

channy3232

Reaction score
To those of you who registered, did you register for clothing?? I bought something for a friend of mine today off her registry and while it was printing I was like um it's like twice the size of mine. Then I saw it was mostly clothing. I didn't register for clothing cause I know that's one if the things people love to buy for baby and honestly I'm not real picky about the clothes I'm going to put on him!!

I didn't put a lot of clothing on mine just because that is something people can pick for themselves when they see something that they like but there was some stuff I found that was completely adorable that I did put on my registry

yeah, I registered clothes too, I'm not expecting people to get me them though, but it's something they can refer to :D

i put a couple outfits on my registry; only because i saw them in the store and loved them so much that i decided to include them just in case someone didn't have a clue what to buy :) no one has really bought any of them or followed it though, and i'm happy, i'd rather go get those things myself and have people buy me unique items from a variety of stores if that makes sense lol

tbh i hope no one else buys me any clothes, i've got no room for anything else until elyse starts to grow out of stuff, and my aunt and a family friend still want me to go to their houses to collect their daughters' outfits lol, some of which never even got worn and are still on hangers etc!

btw i apologize for no capitals, have a baby in my other arm that is fussing if i set her down, lol.

I didn't put any clothes on mine. I just put stuff on that I truly needed plus some toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->