Baby shower dilemma

Chezzer

Reaction score
So I want a baby shower and I don't think my mates will plan one we arnt all connected and don't all know each other so I want to plan one.

Thing is I don't want my mum there she can be quite snobby and stuck up and prob embarrassing, plus I don't know her knowing my bed room habits, or anything else a mother doesn't need to know I also don't want her bringing her mate too. So how do i get out or inviting her with out upsetting her although I've got a huge list of things she's done to upset me in the past 28wks. And when do u norm have a baby shower?

Personally i think a shower should be within last 6 weeks of pregnancy. That way u can feel and be organised. I have heard of ladies organising their own showers/tea. Invite who u want to. Does your mom not know you are pregnant? Why worry about her knowing about your bedroom habits? Im lost there.

Yes she knows I'm pregnant and bedroom habits incase out convos the a bit sexual they can sometimes. I'm planning 2nd wkend in Feb.

I am due 1/22, but I had my 2 showers in early to mid November to come ahead of the Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's seasons.

I'm glad we did it so early, because I felt really great and energetic in November.

Invite whoever you want. Some people might consider it weird for you to throw your own shower, as it's considered usual for a close friend or family member to do it, but it doesn't sound like you have a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->