Baby so active embarasing moment ..............

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi girlies, I never thought babys could move around so much. I had a midwife appointment today she said babys bum is high up and babys head is lower down. I think baby likes to punch my bladder. I had a bit of an embarasing moment today. I was bursting to go for a wee and was out shopping. I ran into the girls toilets and they were out of order. So i looked around made sure no one was looking and ran into the mens toilets :dohh: I couldnt help it i was bursting :rofl:

Good for you! when you gotta go, you gotta go!!! Plus I dare any man to try telling a pregnant woman she has the wrong loos!

Good for you! when you gotta go, you gotta go!!! Plus I dare any man to try telling a pregnant woman she has the wrong loos!

Only other place i couldve ran into was the pub down the road but i wouldnt have made it. Did get some looks but who cares hehe:dohh:

OMG well done ! can we still pee in policemans hats? god honest truth im sure this is right!

when you gotta go you gotta go hehe

:rofl: dont blame you hun! a toilet is a toilet!!

:rofl: dont blame you hun! a toilet is a toilet!!

Oh yeah. I think i embarrassed OH a little as he was with me at the time. I think he was a little embarrassed :blush: We laughed about it afterwards though

haha well its either that or you wee on the floor hehe

ive been close too many times hehe

lol I would have done that exact same thing! My OH probably would have walked away in embarassment though lol.

haha... thats awesome! fortunately i havent gotten to that point yet!! course yesterday, i didnt realise just how bad i had to go until i got up off the couch and straightened up... so there i am waddling as fast as i can go, bent over, down the hallway... i barely made it!! i was telling the hubby later how funny it would have been if i had peed in the hallway, then puked because of the smell, and then say on the doorstep until he got home to clean it up because the smell was bothering me... god i havent laughed so hard in a long time... the hubby just looked at me like i was possesed and walked away :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would have done the exact same thing, when a pregnant women needs to go she needs to go :rofl:, good on you, take care :hugs: XX

OMG well done ! can we still pee in policemans hats? god honest truth im sure this is right!

i was telling mr.manabout this other day!

it has to be the old style hats, not the flat ones though doesn't it? and they apparently have to empty it down a grid and put it back on. we should get a bnb group to go track old styled hatted police men to see what happens :rofl:

xXx

it has to be the old style hats, not the flat ones though doesn't it? and they apparently have to empty it down a grid and put it back on. we should get a bnb group to go track old styled hatted police men to see what happens :rofl:

xXx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: eeewwww :rofl: Sorry made me laugh

xXx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: eeewwww :rofl: Sorry made me laugh

dont think them police men would be loling when they see us pregnanties waddling after them... hormones at the ready :p

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"