Baby sttn and not feeding in the morning

Calif

Baby was born 6/2013!
Reaction score
My baby sttn twice, which makes me thrilled. He's already 12 months! However, it's killing me because he had been feeding 1-2 times at night and once when he wakes up; but, when he sttn those two times he never wanted to feed when he first woke up. It took him 2-3 hrs to get hungry. It's bad enough on a weekend but I can pump or wait. But when I have to go to work, I really don't want to deal with it. I don't know why he suddenly dropped like 3 feeds!

Sorry I don't have too much advice as my Lo never did this, but if he is going to sleep through consistently your boobs will soon adjust!
If you really want him to have that feed, could you try giving him a little less solids in the evening?

If you offered it when he was half asleep, would he take it? He might just be ready to drop those feeds, but if you want to encourage them, you can try skin to skin and offering more frequently. Is he having solids for breakfast?

Could you pump and use the milk for porridge or something?

Mine is doing this also. He'll wait an hour or so before he wants to eat. I'm not sure what time your little one is waking up, but mine wakes up when I need to get ready for work anyway, so I just get ready with him hanging out and then feed him when I get to the sitter's or right before I leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->