Baby Tylenol

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone use it? It was recommended to me by the doctor for teething and I'm not too sure how I feel about using it. I myself don't like taking meds that aren't needed and I am not sure what to do about LO. We cuddle her and stuff when she seems to be in pain but I'm not sure if it is really enough.

What do you all do?

I have it.It is not very strong so dont worry.It works and that's what matters.At least then they can have a good nights sleep without crying all night in pain.

I also have Ashton&Parsons teething powder which is homeopathic and works quite well.

I've used baby tylenol on Hannah when she had her first set of jabs, and as badly as they affected her will be using it again for the second. I think it's like all things, it's something you need to do in moderation. If she's in pain I'd give it to her to see if it helps. Have you tried topical creams on her gums yet?

I use Tempra which is for babies and its seems to work out just fine , I only use it if I really have to as I hate my baby getting meds if he dont need them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->