Baby with hiccups.

Bernie

Reaction score
Just wondered if it was normal for me to be able to feel my LO with hiccups nearly everyday?Im now 32 weeks and its feels like little jumpy movements through my belly which im sure is the baby getting hiccups.Its only been a recent thing being able to feel these movements but the OH is worried.Any advice would be great thanks.

Mine has them all the time!! At your stage, it was 2-3 times a day!! Now it's once every 1-2 days. It's a good sign that babies lungs are maturing nicely. Just enjoy the feeling!!!

Thank you just had to tell the OH all was fine other wis would of had to ring the midwife:blush:

Yep, Pip gets them too. I was at the hospital being monitored on Saturday and he had hiccups most of the way through the monitoring, the midwife said it was a good sign that he is developing well.

Yep, over the last week i can feel them and i reckon it's twice a day for aything between 5 and 15 mins!

I love it!

I only felt them the first time maybe a week or so ago and was beginning to worry about my baby's lungs before then! Now baby is moved head down I feel them a lot more and they get stronger all the time.

my LO gets them, its a sign they are practicing breathing.
xoxo

i got it this morning, it felt like a huge clock ticking away in my tummy, so strange! xx

Definetely normally. I love it-find it reassuring! xx

Mine gets hiccups and i think its really cute! babs had them last night..

Meredith gets the hiccups EVERY night at 11pm. It never fails. But I've read that the more hiccups they get, the healthier they are! I guess it means their lungs are more developed?

I was surprised by how fast they were when I first felt them.

It does feel strange but OH was worried and nearly had me phoning the midwife so i said i would ask on here:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->