Baby?

Thank you. I hope so! How do you stay so positive!
How are you feeling?

A little crampy "/ I think AF is about to arrive

And we have a bunch of financial goals set (little ones first, they get bigger)
Some of them include making extra payments on our loans and some of them include buying little items we don't need lol (we have one te get each of us laptops, new TV) so for every month I'm not pregnant is another goal we can complete. It doesn't help the hurt of not having a baby..but a its little something to look forward to :)

Edit: a few of our other goals are for baby, though...like a camera and camcorder (really good ones) for catching memories..and quilting classes (for after I know the gender) so I can make a blanket for it

That's a good plan. Something to focus on n distract from disappointment. I feel like af's round the corner too, cramping and spotting :(

Well keep testing! You're getting there! C'mon BFP!

Ur not out until AF fully arrives!

The closer tomorrow gets the more I think I'm not pregnant :(

Keep hoping, just keep hoping, girl. We are here for you!

Haha! That would be amazing! So much fun. Here's to hoping! :) feel free to PM me anytime, when things get hard. Hopefully they won't. :)

Same here!
I think I'm gonna take my last test tomorrow...pray and cross everything that its a :bfp:

Are you going to get some more tests if your AF is late?

Yea..I hope I get my bfp in the morning, though. I'm sick of all these negatives.

Yeah not fun. Lemme know how it goes, okay? Hey I didn't know you could do friend requests on here! Cool! You're my first friend. :)

I will! They are awful, my husband gets so disappointed too and it breaks my heart :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->