BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

Suz, please can you add my chart hun? thanks x:bunny:x

Hey girls ;)

could someone help me with my chart.. I ovulated acording to my Moniter and OPK test on the 8th of august, my temps confirm it but FF is not picking it up, i feel like i am messing up some where :( any idea's

Looks like your chart Matches your OPKs :headspin:

:dust:!!!

Hey girls ;)

could someone help me with my chart.. I ovulated acording to my Moniter and OPK test on the 8th of august, my temps confirm it but FF is not picking it up, i feel like i am messing up some where :( any idea's

Looks like your chart Matches your OPKs :headspin:

:dust:!!!

finally :) LOL. i had to fix it, my chart was out of wack :) does it look better now :) thanks for looking at it hun

Looking good :dust:

Ill have to come and take a peek in a few days...

Hi Suz, can you take a look at my chart and give me your opinions please hun xx

Suz can i join Krissi and ask u to please look at mine also, in desperate need of some hope. :hugs: XXX

Do you think? I was a bit worried as temp dropped a little tiny bit today nut CP is till high and soft so maybe. I am not testing anymore unless AF isn't here by this time next week. With temps like mine i though a HPT would show a true result by now!

As long as it stays above that red line!!!! it looks great!!!!!

:dust:

Do you think? I was a bit worried as temp dropped a little tiny bit today nut CP is till high and soft so maybe. I am not testing anymore unless AF isn't here by this time next week. With temps like mine i though a HPT would show a true result by now!

your chart looks reallly good

Also, could you please add my chart there too? Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21a398

Love,
Amy.

Snowbirdbella8 Your TEMPS LOOK GREAT!!!!

:dust: YOU Should test test :test:

hehe :) it's snowboardbella :) lol lots of people think its bird lol.. I'm worried, everyone says temps look good, but i'm freaked out that i will wake up and be at 96. not too sure why, just feel out this month, like AF is playing games with me.. tomorrow i will be 14po.. and 5 days late, if AF does not show her face in the morning.. kinda scared to wake up, but who knows i could get a BFP in the morning also. Ok i said i would not test until Sunday, but i might test in the morning, i'll let you know.. unless AF comes first.. :( if temp is high in the morning i will test, if it drops i'm not going too.. ahh okay goodnight hun, thanks for the test also your quite amazing hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->