BabyandBump Night Out (Drinks & Baby Free) - Chester April/May 2009 haha

OH can stay at home !!

And i'l just take his money!!

I would love to join you guys for drinks - just have this dang nagging problem of being thousands of miles away. :dohh: :dohh: :rofl:

Gosh, if only i wasnt due to pop in april and if only i was a year older :(

im coming!

could send the kids to my mums and OH to his mates and i could have a few people stay at mine (rhyl)

I shall be having my hen night around that time so sounds like a great idea!

xxx

I'll come :) don't live too far away plus that's about a month or two after I'm due, so I'll be free to have a little drink *yay*
xo

Yer course lol Just wondered if you were saying you were coming haha How far is it from you?

AA route planner says 153.8 miles from my house to chester ... About 3 hours i think, been to the zoo before, think it took about that long. But who knows, i was heavily pregnant, it could have been somewhere else :rofl:

Can i come? :D......but like laura said.......ill be getting very drunk!!! Havent been in town since last year :shock: and prob wont be until next so need to SERIOUSLY make up for it :) XxX

:happydance:course

awwwwwwwwww look at your bundle! :cloud9:

Lol he'll be left at home with daddy......or come to think of it may go to nana's house :rofl: XxX

I would love to, but I'll be 7-8 months pregnant by that time :( And it's too far for me when I doubt I'll feel like leaving the house, let alone going to another city lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->