*~* BabyAndBumps Secret Santas Revealed *~*

I am now aware MrsE is the only member not to receive her gift :( I know its not the senders fault who is from Canada & I hope you get your gift when the post starts again.

MrsE will receive a complimentary BabyandBump mug from me & StirCrazy :D

Aww thank ya wobbles & Mr wobbles. I feel so special :lol:

And thank you Lexis Mommy I'll look forward to getting my pressie soon, it'll give me something to look forward to after the hype of christmas is over :happydance: and thank you for the card. Can't wait :hugs:

Merry Christmas Everyone :yipee:

Charm X

OMG i am so embarrased mine is the only one who didn't show up on time :oops: i posted it before the date, i don't remember exactly when but i know i did :( i'm so sorry !! should have mailed it earlier am glad you aren't mad tho mrse, and i hope you like your gift if ever the stupid thing arrives lol :D:D

and yvanee thanks so much the presents were great lol lexi loves to eat the mousepad :roll: and the froggie is sitting up top of my computer :D:D xxx merry christmas to everyone and sorry again mrse xxx

Aww don't be silly why would I be mad? It's Christmas, it's just a bit of fun between friends :hugs: .

That'll be royal mail for you :lol:

Charm X

:D thanks for being understanding :D hope you have a great xmas and everyone else toooo yay :D

Ooh it's Christmas :happydance: :headspin: :dance: :yipee: Santa will be here in a few hours I'm so excited.

Cx

i still have allllllllll day to wait :S:S its only 10:30am here AGHGHGH lol although i can't complain too much we're opening presents this evening lol :D

so sorry urs didnt arrive on time layla, with Rhys arriving etc i forgot to post it hehe. glad u liked it... im being good and opening mine 2moro xxxx

oooh just read Helen you are my ss... thanks in advance for my present cant wait to open it :D

Tootsie!!!! Storm and I want to say Thank You for our Boxer Calendar! We love it!!!!!!

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/th_100_2503.jpg
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/th_100_2504.jpg

Your more than welcome Suz, Glad you liked it is all :wink:

And Thank you to Kim for my Buterfly Necklace. It was gorgeous :D I'll take a photo later with my new digital camera :D

Imi thank you for my uh ermmmm bits :rofl: I will use the ice cubes on a girly night in and the other bits well, when I feel the need :lol:

Thanks babe! :hugs: x

You not gonna tell us what you got Tam? :twisted:

:lol: No I am not, I will leave it to the imagination!

Wobbles said:
Jo said:
How the Heck did you get it was me????

Wobbles said:
Your Secret Santas have now been revealed girls on the first post

:lol:

Sarky buggerlugs!!!!!!!

I meant 'cos she guessed either me or Tam on page before this before they were revealed

:p

Thank you very much Haupster for my Rauchermann set and the lovely Gingerbread house it is lovely haven't used my set yet as i don't wanna take it out of the packet :D
Thank you for your lovely card as well :hugs:

i know its late but fankoooo helen for my christmas prezzie :D :D :D

seriously hun was just a good guess ;) i was comparing ur card with tams 2 compare the writing :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->