babyhawk mei tai

dom

Mum, Dad, Kenzie & Ella x
Reaction score
Hi all, I posted this in baby club but didnt get much luck...

Just wondering where you bought one from on the net? There seems to be loads of sites selling them and I dont know which one to buy from??? :wacko: I dont want to get "done" by a fake site.......

Also, if you have one, do you like it?

Many thanks :flower:

xx

I bought mine from www.babyhawk.com and did a custom one. I LOVE ours, we got it when Hayden was 2mo, he's 27mo now and we still use it

I bought mine from www.babyhawk.com and did a custom one. I LOVE ours, we got it when Hayden was 2mo, he's 27mo now and we still use it

Thanks hon, you posted on my other thread too.....but I live in UK and wanted one from a UK website

xx

i was wondering about this too. I'm going to go to a slingmeet in january to try out carriers, so will probably ask there.

Mines from here https://www.sasaslings.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6_44&products_id=117, when she orders from babyhawk she also offers a couple of complete customs which you choose from the babyhawk site so worth asking her if you have something specific in mind. We love our babyhawk!! I carry my 2.5 year around in it still x

I LOVE mine! Though LO is going through a stage where she doesnt' like it so much at the moment. I'm persisting, though!

Can't remember the website - got it at a discount, though, as it was 'last year's stock'. I didn't get a choice of pattern, but it is a nice one that I liked.

I got mine from a lady on here but I have used sasa slings before and can't fault them, really fast delivery and great prices (I got a moby from there not a babyhawk.)

I bought mine from the Babyhawk website as well. :thumbup: I also will echo Mo3's sentiment, I LOVE LOVE LOVE ours!!!!

I got mine from https://www.slingjax.co.uk/ - it was quick delivery and seemed about the normal price. They don't seem to have many babyhawks at the moment but I've just had an email from them saying they have a new year discount if anybody's interested:

Get a new sling from Sling Jax and use code NY2010 for a tasty 10% off! Order two or more slings and use code DOUBLEDEAL to get a whopping 20% off your entire order. *

Get together with a friend - order two or more slings and get 20% off (use code DOUBLEDEAL).

But be quick! Offer ends 10th Jan BUT order before 5th Jan 2010 and you will each get a pair of Huggalugs worth £7.00 absolutely FREE with your order!

*Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, code or offer. Orders must include at least one baby sling/carrier for the 10% off code or at least two baby slings/carriers for the 20% off code. Orders which do not comply will be rejected. Double deal orders will be shipped to a single address. Offer codes expire on the 10th January 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->