Babys 1st birthday

Were gonna get LO a trike, a few toys (shes got soo many already, nowhere to put them), clothes, and a big party with fairytale castle to top it off! Im not going mad cos family is big enough and we'll be overloaded with presents lol xx

Ooo glad to see someone else doing a naming ceremony too :) Are you doing them seperatly or on the same day? Im combining mine (mainy to save money) so its just one big party!

Ill deffinatly be looking at those wooden toys. Might go take a peek now actually. Cant beat nice bright wooden toys. :D

Ooo glad to see someone else doing a naming ceremony too :) Are you doing them seperatly or on the same day? Im combining mine (mainy to save money) so its just one big party!

Ill deffinatly be looking at those wooden toys. Might go take a peek now actually. Cant beat nice bright wooden toys. :D

WE're doing the NNaming Ceremony on his actual birthday (the 5th which is a Tuesday)

And his hungry caterpillar picnic for the weekend before..the 2nd...most of my mummy friends are working mummies so a weekend is better for them =) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->