Baby's first outfit

These are the two outfits i packed.. We shouldnt be staying over unless something was wrong.
The white one is nb upo 8 lbs and the other is a 0-3 just incase..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
I'm packing a first size and an upto 1 month sleepsuit in my hospital bag for when shes 1st born and then I need to pick a little coming home outfit! xx

Mississippi that's lovely! I've picked a first outfit for when she's born, and a coming home outfit... I'll see if I can upload pics

We have lots of clothes - but none are "the one" I'm so stupid picky. My MIL is taking me shopping at carters soon so maybe I'll find something. We still have two baby showers coming up so well have more options then.

I know what you mean by the one. These are the ones I got he other day... oops pic is upside down

Attachments

• WP_20150821_17_22_57_Pro 1.jpg
    WP_20150821_17_22_57_Pro 1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 19
My girls were both 9 pounders but my youngest was a bit longer. I'm skipping newborn and buying up to 1 month size for the hospital/first week or so as that fitted dd2 nicely last time. I'm planning on getting a 'born in 2016' sleepsuit and hat for going home, once Next start doing them.

I haven't chosen one yet but will definitely be a really soft sleepsuit. Outfits with lots of different components just seem so uncomfy for newborns.

M&S and next upto 1 month sizes in the UK are fab
0-3 buried DS initially and upto 1 month were a bit big but he soon filled them x

We are team yellow so it's really hard to find any neutral outfits as such apart from sleepsuits. And I think that's most comfertable for LO :)

We are taking a few sleepsuits newborn and 0-3, hat, blanket, Cardigan, all in one depending how cold it is, and mittens. Oh and a few vests :)

The first sleep suit will be from Next 'new to the world 2015' :happydance:

We are team yellow so it's really hard to find any neutral outfits as such apart from sleepsuits. And I think that's most comfertable for LO :)

We are taking a few sleepsuits newborn and 0-3, hat, blanket, Cardigan, all in one depending how cold it is, and mittens. Oh and a few vests :)

The first sleep suit will be from Next 'new to the world 2015' :happydance:

I wish I had that store where I live. By the way, lovely scan pic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->