Baby's Heartbeat is low?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
I'm paranoid something is wrong again. Since my ultrasound, I've had zero nausea. I can drink water again, I can eat, I can look at food...nothing's been there. And since baby's heartrate was low for 6w4d and my family started attacking me again yesterday (this time, after my mother sent me a guilt trip text because I wasn't coming to the birthday parties, I told her I had a bunch of job interviews that afternoon, which I did, she ended up sending my 22 year old brother to attack me too).

With all the stress, no nausea anymore, and the low heartbeat, I'm just worried something is wrong and my next ultrasound won't go so well.

Baby's heart beat was 104 on Friday. Baby measured 6w4d, which is right on according to LMP, but by ovulation and insemination, I was 5w5d.

Do I have to worry?

I know its really hard, but try not to worry. When my doctor told me I had low number I picked apart all of symptoms and freaked out when they weren't there. It's just our natural worry mom instinct kicking in. :hugs:

I wouldn't worry brandi based on insemination that heart rate sounds just fine as it's only just started beating! I bet it will speed up by your next ultrasound and your symptoms will crop up and say hello again very soon xx try not to worry x

That heartbeat sounds perfect for that gestation. And even now, my symptoms still come and go. Sounds like everything is going well; try not to worry too much!

Like withers have said, around that gestation that sounds fine. I've heard that below 100 is when to really worry. Hopefully everything is okay and your little bean is just being an early trouble maker!

My 7 week ultrasound didn't show ANY heartbeat so the fact that you saw a heartbeat at 5w5d is really reassuring! Usually you can hear a strong heartbeat at about 6 1/2 to 7 weeks. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->