Babys more active when your in the bath?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by JWandBump, Jan 27, 2011.

1. JWandBump

JWandBump Well-Known Member

Has anyone else noticed there baby more active in the bath or shower?

My LO always is and i dont understand it lol Can they hear the water? or feel it? or something lol xx

2. blondey

blondey Well-Known Member

Mine is a right wriggler when Im in the bath, I think it does somersaults in there sometimes! I think it's a combination of the heat, the noise and the movement of the water. Plus you are sitting still so more likely to notice the movements.

Bath time is one of the things I will miss about being pregnant. It's one of my favourite times of the day, lying there in the heat with hubby chatting watching our little wriggler!

xx

3. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Yep, our baby LOVES the bath. Wriggles about all over the place and I can see him moving from side to side haha.

It's great!

x

4. lilacmonkey87

lilacmonkey87 Well-Known Member

Ha! I have noticed this as well, not so much in the shower but definately in the bath especially if i splash the water over the top of my bump! I will also miss bath time as its a nice quiet time for me and baby to connect i find!

x

5. MarchMummy11

MarchMummy11 Guest

Mine becomes very active in the bath/shower but that could be as I like my water a tad on the warm side :haha: