babys weight...too big?

Tiffanah07

Reaction score
I'm 22 weeks today & got to see my precious boy on scan today...but he has gained 11 oz in a month. He weighs 1lb4oz right now...is this big?

I'm sure it is fine, he is just a growing little guy! at my 21 + 1 scan my baby was measuring at 15 ounces...the lay said she was smaller than what my due date is by 5 days to a week..I wasn't too concerned. You probably just have a healthy growing baby boy inside :)

At my 20+2 scan, they said the baby weighed 12 oz and was a little on the large size (but not worryingly so). They said the average range at 20 weeks is 8-11oz. I dont know if I was given the right information now, judging by what newtthis13 was told!

I'm 20 weeks and at my 19+4 scan my baby weighed in at almost a pound!!!

At my 20 week scan my baby weighed a pound! Already!! I call her my little chunker baby :)

yeah, by 20 weeks most babies are at a pound or a couple ounces under or over. :) mine was just under a pound at 21 weeks. They grow at their own pace I think!! Doctor's said she was doing perfectly fine!

yeah, by 20 weeks most babies are at a pound or a couple ounces under or over. :) mine was just under a pound at 21 weeks. They grow at their own pace I think!! Doctor's said she was doing perfectly fine!

I didn't know that. My ob said that she should weigh between 7 & 9 ounces so I was freaking out over my "big" baby.

My baby weighed 10oz at 20 weeks and said he was in the average weight gain.
I don't think your baby is too big, sometimes they hit major growth spurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->