Babyshow Qs

aaah righty lol i thought i'd met another BnBer without realising hahaha! Jo you have a good day??

aye, fabby :) Almost roasted when I went back outside though....it was so lovely and cool inside!

Id have guessed you were at least 30 weeks!
You well stocked on nappies for your new one now then I bet??!!

Yeah with my son I had a nice round football sized bump when I went into labour (induced) at nearly 2 weeks overdue (I thought it would be a tiny baby but he was 8lbs9oz 56cm)... W/ my daughter I looked full term at 6mths (same size baby though and she was overdue too, 8lbs10oz 56cm); w/ this little Miss I bet I'll look full term by next month lol.

I have a full stock of nappies ready now lol; I went for the "buy 12 get 15 free" offer so 27 nappies + wet bags + boosters and only paid £30 because of the hours I'd worked :happydance::happydance::happydance: + all the nappies I've already bought... hmm, it's a lot of fluff!! :dohh: :cloud9:

I used an Itti this morning - I LOVE it...so much smaller than the BGs we used before!

She had a flip on over night for the first time, 12 hours, very bulky as I used the 3 fold inner too - and she was dry as a bone this morning!

So I need to get some more booster sets for the Itti now, does anyone know the best place/price - I think the best I found was £5.75 at Nappy Central

If id have had the money Id have SO gone with the buy 12 get 15 free! Problem is I already have the medium rainbow and several large ones so 27 repeats was a touch excessive :rofl: Sadly though OH was looking over my shoulder so I just went for the buy 4 get 3 free and the wetbag..then snuck off and spent money at pumpkin patch!
I was staring at my itti pile last night giggling to myself!

If id have had the money Id have SO gone with the buy 12 get 15 free! Problem is I already have the medium rainbow and several large ones so 27 repeats was a touch excessive :rofl: Sadly though OH was looking over my shoulder so I just went for the buy 4 get 3 free and the wetbag..then snuck off and spent money at pumpkin patch!

me too -what an amazing deal eh?!
TBH I didn't need that many but if I had the cash I still would have bought them :haha::blush:
I went for 4/3 & the bag pink polka dot bag too!
♠
I resisted even going into Pumpkin Patch - I completed their survey thing and got a couple of pairs of newborn socks in exchange which I gave to my PG friend though!

I have to say now I have these Ittis - I can completely understand why people drool over them :haha: Best thing is cant even tell she has cloth on under there with them so trim...she always had a big arse in the BG!

:haha: I didn't get much time to go around the other stands so I only stopped at halos & horns; prob a gd thing or I could have spent loads in there (especially w/ hubby's bank card I had with me lmao)...
The kids made me empty out my bags to see what I'd brought home last night, and since they've been up this morning my DD's on a mission to make me try every single nappy on her doll lol; not that I mind haha; she's in training (imse vimse) pants now and doesn't want to try the large ittis on herself as they're "baby nappies not big girls" boooo.

ooh I bought the 27 itti bitti's yesterday as well. I was very pleased with my bargain.
Last time I used cloth nappies they were terry with plastic pants. These are soooo cute. My Mum was amazed lol :haha:

I have a full stock of nappies ready now lol; I went for the "buy 12 get 15 free" offer so 27 nappies + wet bags + boosters and only paid £30 because of the hours I'd worked :happydance::happydance::happydance: + all the nappies I've already bought... hmm, it's a lot of fluff!! :dohh: :cloud9:

Wow, bargainous!!!

I hope SOOOOOOO much they have those offers on at the London show... I'll deffo be buying the 27!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->