• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

back ache?

T

tinytoes

I've read a lot of people suffer back ache in the early days - anyone had definate experince of this? What sort of ache? Where? When?

Thanks!

I did, it was like AF backache but earlier and a bit more intense

I did since around af was due...it was right where the pelvis meets the spine in the back. Also, I had a diving injury so I can pull my hips apart and crack them (or so it seems) and lately I havent been able to do that.

I did with my two pregnancys. It was a lower back ache kinda like a burning sensation like AF was gonna start about 1 week before AF was due then it stopped 3 days before AF was expected to come..

more of a pain than an ache.. in the sides to start with.. more in the middle now though

I had it with both of mine was a killer!

Turns out i had SPD and Siatica!

Try Radox bubble bath, and then bed with hot water bottle and paracetamol if it really bad ... these helped me until i had to wear the maternity belt

Hope it eases off for you hun

xxx

I did with my two pregnancys. It was a lower back ache kinda like a burning sensation like AF was gonna start about 1 week before AF was due then it stopped 3 days before AF was expected to come..

I had that all morning. It was mostly in my hips. I kept thinking, wow this sucks...but it wouldn't suck so much if it was a pregnancy symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->