Back again #3

anita123

Married, mummy to 4
Reaction score
Hi ladies well I'm back here again. Expecting baby #3 and we are so excited but I feel a lot more anxious this time that something is going to go wrong. Hopefully not though. I found out in Thursday and did a clear blue Digi yesterday which said 2-3 :)
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Yay congratulations huni! You must be so excited!
Do you know when your EDD is?
I'm also pregnant with baby number 3 and super anxious. I have an early scan booked around 7 weeks to put our minds at rest (well my mind at rest haha), I'm currently 5w3d :cloud9:

Aww congrats to you as well! Im not sure of EDD. I have PCOS and havent had a period in 16 months so wasnt even aware i had ovulated so its been a very welcomed surprise for me!! I will have to try and get in at Drs and will probably have to wait around 3 weeks for an appointment!
Have you told family and friends yet?
I only have the digi test to go off and it says 2-3 so i imagine im about 5 weeks. Havent got many symptoms yet but i know i wasnt sick with my first two until 9 weeks or so!

I'm 5+1 and feel exactly the same; very anxious and praying everything is ok. Booked a 7 week scan for reassurance. Have told some family and friends as everyone knew we were trying and I gave it away today when I ordered decaffinated tea 😫
My children also know and so it's extra pressure.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. X

Aww congrats to you as well EmmaFTM. Its horrible feeling so worried so early on isnt it! Aw hope the scan goes well for you! I had a scan done last week testing for pcos and i was completely unaware i was already pregnant. Lady doing the scan said womb lining thick like i was about to get my period so this has me worried now too! She didnt mention about pregnancy at all! Hopefully we all have sticky beans! I've only told my husband so far lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->