Back again - 7 years later

charlotte1990

Mummy to Charlie :D
Reaction score
Just to say Hi all really.

Just found out I am pregnant with my second approximately 5 weeks. I have one amazing boy who is 6 nearly 7 (as he keeps reminding me.)
I remembered this site from been pregnant last time and how much of a godsend it was. Seen as though it’s been 7 years since I was last pregnant it feels all new to me again.
Got my 2 BFP yesterday and over the moon I’ve estimated my due date to be around 11th September.
Anyone else due around the same time?

Hi, i’m also pregnant with my 2nd and will have a similar age gap to you as well! My daughter will be 7 next month. I’m due July 15th. Judging by your username I think we’re similar ages as well 🙊

How have you been feeling? I found out in November but it’s only just starting to sink in! Xx

Congratulations :happydance: also around the same age as you, I’m 27 with a 7 year old (nearly 8) I’m due number 3 in August :happydance:

Congratatuons I'm 29 with a 7 almost 8 year old and almost 1 year old and now 11 weeks pregnant with number 3

Hi all and thankyou!

Nice to see other mummy’s with similar age gap and same age to.

Congratulations housewifey, I’m feeling fine not sunk in at all yet but I don’t really have any symptoms yet. I just can’t wait for my 12 week scan to make sure all is ok!

Thankyou and congratulations jenniferanne and glong.

Thankyou bevziibubble

My other predicament is when to tell work. I work for the police so obviously get in some sticky situations not to mention my kit weighing a ton. I don’t want to tell them yet with me been so early on but at the same time don’t want to risk anything happening.

Hi! I have a almost 6 year old and am 4 weeks with number 2

Congratulations! I’m pregnant with my second, but it’s been 5 years since I was last pregnant and it feels like my first all over again - I’ve forgotten everything! I do find it funny that I’m pregnant at exactly the same time of year as DD1. This ones due date is one week before DDs 5th Birthday :haha:

Congratulations! I’m pregnant with my second, but it’s been 5 years since I was last pregnant and it feels like my first all over again - I’ve forgotten everything! I do find it funny that I’m pregnant at exactly the same time of year as DD1. This ones due date is one week before DDs 5th Birthday :haha:

That's like with my first 2.
Eldest born 2nd Feb youngest born 3rd feb 7 years apart :dohh:

Hi, I just found out I was pregnant with baby#2. My daughter will be 6 in Feb an and like you, I used to go on the forum all the time !!

It’s funny, isn’t it? We were trying for so long, it’s crazy how I fell at the same time as when I fell with DD. 😂

It’s funny, isn’t it? We were trying for so long, it’s crazy how I fell at the same time as when I fell with DD. 😂

Yes it took us 6 months, just typical they ended up so close hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->