Back again and not bloody giving up yet!

Chilli

Very lucky Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi girls, those of you who know me will know that I have just had my 3rd MMC, made particularly disappointing as I waited for months for testing and was told with a bit of aspirin all would be ok this time - but it wasn't! I had a ERPC yesterday and have woken up this morning so determined to keep going and finally get another baby! Having said that, I'm feeling a bit like (as I'm sure you all do) that I need understanding support to keep me positive. I know it's gonna be tough - took me months just to concieve - but I wil get there, I WILL!!!!

So sorry for all your losses! :hugs: I'm TTCing now after a recent loss (first pregnancy and first loss :( ). Baby dust to you - you seem to have a really positive attitude.

Thanks Grand Bleu - that's what I'm striving for - sorry for your loss too:hugs:

I have found over the last few days that PMA really does help, sure there are a million and one things to worry about but there are a million and two things to look forward to!

Bring on the PMA I say!

:hugs:

You will get there sweetie, we all will with are determindation we could paint newyork pink lol :) Hang in there, if it only took you a couple months to get pregnant maybe it will be the same again when you try again. It took us the first month of truly trying instead of half ass and we got and lost it but I'm hoping are luck favors us too again.

Hey, I have recently suffered my third loss so I know what you are going through it is so hard I think you have a really good positive attitude to it. My husband and I have been referred for further testing so have an appointment on the 1st Dec for blood work so cant start trying again untill after that.

Massive hugs to you and I am so sorry for you losses. I'm sure it will happen for us both just have to hope and believe it will be which isnt always easy.

:hugs:

Sorry for your losses, but good for you on you positive mental attitude :thumbup: I agree, though, that sometimes it is hard to keep it up (the attitude, that is).

Clara

Thanks for your comments girls - I guess I'm a bit bullish like that - tell me I can't have something and I'll fight like mad to get it! I've stocked up on OPKs, royal jelly, maca and pg tests so bring on the next cycle and until then lots of lovely blue cheese please!

Sorry for all your losses too - let's see if we can help each other keeping up the PMA!

until then lots of lovely blue cheese please!

Cheers to the blue cheese - I've been having way too much red wine lately :) after three months of nada and it is delicious. PMA all the way!!! :)

its soo hard it is this ttc after m/c, i'm on my tww now and i'm wearing the paper thin on my recent chart..i want that bfp this mth, i find my pma and then it goes just as quick arghhh!

Argh - the tww - I'm dreading that coming round again - think I actually loose my mind a little bit! Good luck doggy - hope it's your last wait for a good long while

aww thank you chilli! we've mastered timeing bding accordingly this mth soo i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Alison

Thanks for your comments girls - I guess I'm a bit bullish like that - tell me I can't have something and I'll fight like mad to get it! I've stocked up on OPKs, royal jelly, maca and pg tests so bring on the next cycle and until then lots of lovely blue cheese please!

Sorry for all your losses too - let's see if we can help each other keeping up the PMA!

This thread makes me smile every time I read the title!! You're so positive Chili and hopefully it will rub off on me.

I've just finished spending a small fortune on OPK's, HPT's and Pre-seed. I need to get all this frivilous spending out of the way while it's still acceptable. I'm thinking about buying a fertility monitor too....perhaps a little too indulgent just yet!!!

We've gotta keep going Round because the alternative is just too unthinkable! Bring on some great bding (do you have to wait 2 weeks too - it's been ages as was too scared to when pg!) It's not frivilous at all I would say - the chocolate caramel cheesecake I bought on the other hand....

Welcome back, I am so sorry for what you have been through. You are really strong and positive its great! But we all know how you feel, its so stressful xx

Thanks wannabe - I guess I must sound stronger and more positive than I feel. I think I just can't bear to get as low as I have in the past about it all - doesn't do any good to does it? - may as well just try to stay up and make it easier on myself and everyone else around me:wacko:

How are you all?

I'm feeling crappy today. I was up all night with cramps and started passing huge clots. It's raining, I'm exhausted and now I'm heading to the in-laws for dinner. My SIL had a MMC last year so I'm sure there will lots of tears tonight. I'm not looking forward to it.

On a 'positive' note.....I'm stopping off at the wine store on the way to dinner. Hubby and I are going to drink wine, eat cheese and watch movies tonight. If that doesn't make me feel better than nothing will!!!!

How are you doing today Chili???

Your right we have to keep pulling ourselves out the misery and enjoy life a bit! I am currently trying to do this! But AF due in few days, had my usual bleed inbetween cycles, waiting for progesterone blood test results, fingers crossed! So bit stressed!
Hope you are all doing well, good luck xx

OMG - warning for ladies who have suffered a loss - don't go into £1 shops! I did yesterday and felt sick at the number of un- nurtured children I saw -I know it makes me sound like a complete snob but there were women and men treating their LOs so badly, like they were a big hinderance not a treasure - i could've wept! I felt like saying "I'll have her if she's making too much noise for you"

Hi Chilli, I know exactly what you mean - sometimes life is just so bloody unfair!

I'm in the tww at the moment, 2 days late with a number of :bfn: under my belt! I'm worried incase I am pregnant again, and worried incase I'm not :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->