Back again and not bloody giving up yet!

Hope you are Clara - I hate the 2ww, especially when things try to confuse you

So sorry about your losses. But please dont give up hope.
I lost my first baby at 7 weeks, and can start trying again next month.
It only took me one cycle to conceive last time round, so i know if it takes longer next time i will start worrying.
But its so true about PMA...we just need to stay strong and our time will come!
Take care all!:hugs:

So sorry hun, we are here for those bad days but you sound strong and positive, good luck xx

I know what you mean about wanting to abduct un-nurtured children. I had to struggle not to cry a few times when I popped into Tesco earlier in the week. The place was over-run with chavvy women screaming at their poor kids. Broke my heart.

I am well and truly pumping up the PMA - I know I can get pregnant so that has taken some of the fear away, just hope it will be quick!

:dust: to all of us x

Dont give up, I have had 3 miscarriages in the last 15 months.
first at 6 weeks
second missed miscarriage 12 weeks
third 6 weeks, I tried again straight after the 3rd miscarriage, without waiting for a cycle and I am now 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I have everthing crossed that things will go well this time round, I have already been for 3 scans and things are looking good.
please dont give up, if you want something badly enough, it will happen

littlebobeep, you are truly an inspiration.

I have everything crossed that you will have a happy and healthy remaining 30 weeks! :hugs:

Gosh boopeep- you are an inspiration - have you dome anything different or do you think it's all about luck?

Thanks guys!

The only thing I have done different is not ride my horse this time, But i really dont think that has anything to do with it, I have 11 year old twins and I rode right through with them and I never had any problems.
I dont know what happened the last 3 times :-(
the 1st time I had a chest infection at 5 weeks, the 2nd I had swine flu at 6 weeks (I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks and the baby had died at 6 weeks) and the last time everything seemed to be going fine and then I miscarried at 6 weeks.
I read on the internet to start trying straight away before having a period and thats what I did, Got pregnant straight away - but don't have a due date now.
I am 10 weeks and 1 day today :) and feeling very sick.
Didnt really feel very sick with the other 3 pregnancies.

wow! hope everything goes well for you, Hun. you really deserve it:thumbup:

So sorry for your losses, I also have had 3 mmc in 8 months I have just had 4 month break whilst we got tested. Negative were all my results, so I have no reason why this happens. I too am determined to stay positive and so should you both. Sending you a big hug and maybe 4th time lucky for all of us trying again x x x

can you ladies send me some PMA vibes? not having much luck picking myself up!

sorry to hijack your post chilli :)

That's what it's here for Rowan!

Sending you as much PMA as I can muster hun - we're all in it together and we will get our forever babies!

Thanks Sunshine - I also had testing with little affect - was told to take aspirin which I did but still lost baby so feel a bit placeboed!

I'm just hopng all of us here go on to have the success that so many of my BnB friends have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->