Back again! Due with #2

mixedbeautyx

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Taryn. I'm 23 and found out today we will be expecting another little one around 09/05/14. We are nervous and excited! I was on here ALOT when I got pregnant with my first and I hope to meet some new people and would be awesome to see some old screen names too. I will be calling my obgyn to discuss the next steps tomorrow. I got a super dark line on first response with late morning urine. :flower:

Congratulations and welcome! H&H 9 months!

I'm expecting #2 and due around 30 August going my LMP. I am seeing my doctor tomorrow for a urine analysis and being booked in for an early scan around 6+ weeks

:flow:

Congrats. I am due baby number 2 on the same day as my daughter lol.

Aww congrats hunni, I remember you from our first time, I'm expecting number 2 as well due in August next year, we will certainly have our hands full lol xx

Congratulations and welcome! H&H 9 months!

I'm expecting #2 and due around 30 August going my LMP. I am seeing my doctor tomorrow for a urine analysis and being booked in for an early scan around 6+ weeks

:flow:

Congrats!

Aww congrats hunni, I remember you from our first time, I'm expecting number 2 as well due in August next year, we will certainly have our hands full lol xx

I remember you too Michelle, how's everything??

Feel sick as a dog this time, never had sickness with the first so this is killing me, felt like crap everyday for 2 weeks now! You any symptoms yet?

Hi! My name is Taryn. I'm 23 and found out today we will be expecting another little one around 09/05/14. We are nervous and excited! I was on here ALOT when I got pregnant with my first and I hope to meet some new people and would be awesome to see some old screen names too. I will be calling my obgyn to discuss the next steps tomorrow. I got a super dark line on first response with late morning urine. :flower:

Yay congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->