Back again for September (cross posted)

AllyMV88

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm not sure the exact date I ovulated but I know Sept 3 to Sept 7 (on and off)I had EWCM.
My bf and I bd on Sept 6 with no protection and he didnt pull out.
According to my Ovia Fertility app, my fertile window was between Sept 1 and Sept 6.

Starting yesterday, September 12, I've been having cramping, fatigue, a little bloating, sore nipples, boobs seem fuller, increased appetite even though I drink a lot of water. Oh also for the past 3 days, I've woken up with a blood/metallic taste in mouth. Last time my gums bled or I had this taste, I was pregnant.
My period isn't due until Sept 18 according to the app(it's been pretty spot on give or take a couple of days).
I normally get cramping day before and day of AF and full/sore boobs the day before. I never feel tired during PMS.

Is there a possibility of pregnancy? With my pregnancy last year, the only symptom I really had was fatigue (but I was also working longer hours at work around then so I attributed the fatigue to that). I had zero implantation cramping, no sore boobs, nothing.

Thanks!

I am currently 15dpo with AF due yesterday.
I took a test yesterday before dinner and it was negative.
I'm going to purchase another one today and try again tomorrow morning if AF doesnt show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->