Back again, I think this might be the worst tww ever.

mssk

Mom of two
Reaction score
I have been waiting for my body to return back to normal after two early losses this year. It took forever for AF to return after our second loss, and AF still had to be medically induced. I passed some tissue the 2 cycles following this. And for the first time since the second loss had a normal AF beginning this cycle we have been TTC since the loss but with no luck due to my body still being in a state of AF limbo. This cycle I ordered OPK's to see if I was at least Oing since after several odd cycles in which I now think may have been annovulatory. I got my + O test 4 days ago and I am starting to freak out. I want this so bad and I am afraid something is wrong. I am also scared to see a positive HPT and have the joy turn into stress and fear of another loss. I hope this is it and that I can get through the TWW without losing my mind. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in two weeks for testing. Sorry ladies I just had to get out how I am feeling somewhere!

Hey. So sorry for your losses :hugs: I have also had two early losses but have no living children, so am also in a limbo as have no idea if we can have children without help. I would say that after my second loss my AF took about 5 months to get back to normal. Cycles were longer for a while.
I used to feel like you. The tww was awful and I just wanted to sleep through it all. I am now on cycle 8 since our second MC and things do get easier. BFNs each cycle are horrible but I am way more relaxed now in my tww. Things will get easier for you too eventually :flower:

I could have written this post myself. I've had three losses though but each one was more painful than the next. Two were D&Cs and I became pregnant right away after those but my third was natural to avoid another surgery. My periods have been messed up ever since. I'm on my fourth cycle post mc and this is the first period I've had that I would consider to be "normal". With the others I had lots of mid cycle bleeding and bled for 8-11 days when AF came. When using opks I never had a dark line for too long. It would come on quickly, get almost as dark as the control but not quite, then be gone back to stark white negative within 24 hours so I don't believe I have ovulated since my mc. The waiting is horrible and BFNs are torture.I've been ttc since July and so far haven't become pregnant again so I think my body is going on strike :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->