Back again....Superdrug test?!

mrshazard94

Reaction score
IMG_3071.jpg

Me again!!!

Now I can for sure see a line it was there in the time limit and this picture was way before even 10 mins. My only thing is that it's a bit darker at the bottom? Does that mean defective? is it a real line? Dodgy test?

Oh and it is indeed pink!

IMG_3063.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3068.jpg

More pics one before I took it out of case and one with flash...

Can easily see that, but see what you mean about it being darker at one end of it. I doubt it's defective but think you should do another for your peace of mind

Oh my word!

I have another one to take tomorrow maybe and more being delivered tomorrow! I'm in shock to be honest! Was not expecting this kind of gave up hope for over a year trying and lots of false positives so we will have to wait and see

That is a BFP. I swear by superdrug tests and that is darker than my BFP at 11dpo on superdrug.

I have no idea on DPO! Based on CM I thought last weekend but that would make 7dpo lol so maybe I got that wrong haha

I just took another one and got another line! I can't believe it!!!!

Thank you!! will believe it more when I see it in writing I think! My last period was in October so have zero idea when it's all happened!!

Have you had any positive opks? Could give you a better idea

I didn't use opk's as I kinda gave up trying to be honest it was getting too emotionally draining for me and now this! eeek I hope it is true

IMG_3082.jpg

Top one is the test you have already seen and the bottom is a 2 and half hour hold later... I swear it's darker already lol but no denying that line !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->