Back again. .Test pic.

Dont know what to think af due tomorrow. Not sure if you can see the second line but irl I see it. Not feeling to good about it should be way darker by now. Praying not another loss if I am indeed pregnant.
13dpo fmu
PicsArt_05-31-08.45.01.jpg PicsArt_05-31-08.41.01.jpg
Both pics same test.

God please let this be our baby we take home. Having hot flashes and sick to my stomach on and off this morning. Other than that no symptoms. Hour and a half till I test again. FX'd

That’s quite a dark line. I remember with my dd I only had light test lines on the ic. They never got darker. Try a different test.

That’s quite a dark line. I remember with my dd I only had light test lines on the ic. They never got darker. Try a different test.
I might later on every time I spend money on good tests they either don't work right or I end up spending to much money on tests and end up with a loss in the end.i have 50 of these tests so I'll most likely will use them up first.

That's a lovely line! I'd say bfp 100%! Good luck:)

I might later on every time I spend money on good tests they either don't work right or I end up spending to much money on tests and end up with a loss in the end.i have 50 of these tests so I'll most likely will use them up first.
Completely understand that hun. I had 4 early losses in a row when we tried for our 2nd. I used ic’s then the more expensive brands (wouldn’t like to think just how much £ I spent on them) I began to dread when I did use them for progression

That's a lovely line! I'd say bfp 100%! Good luck:)
Thank you kindly I need all the luck I can get.with this one. I don't seem to have trouble getting pregnant it's having a healthy pregnancy . I've had so many losses even when not trying it's hard to stay positive for long.

I pray this is your take home baby!!! Your line looks great for a IC!

I pray this is your take home baby!!! Your line looks great for a IC!
You are so sweet I'm praying so hard. This is the first time I haven't had any cramping so maybe that's a good sign. Just took another 1 hr hold line is faint but came up right away. Feels like a dream right now. Hope for a happy ending.

PicsArt_05-31-01.31.24.jpg
1 hr hold line is faint ahhh I'm deff pregnant. Will keep testing for a few more days at least.

Good luck hun, how many dpo are you? My cheapie Ics did not show a line until 15 dpo my frees were positive at 9dpo (8 but faint) x

Good luck hun, how many dpo are you? My cheapie Ics did not show a line until 15 dpo my frees were positive at 9dpo (8 but faint) x
Thanks I'm 13dpo period due tomorrow. Just nervous like always tests not blazing. I wouldn't have tested at all if they didn't comes in the mail. Im glad they did so I won't be drinking anymore. Well next 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->