back again with my Christmas gift!!

LittleAurora

2 boys 1 girl :)
Reaction score
Hello girlies! Im back again after my second MC. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean!!!

Im so happy but trying to stay calm just in case! I think it will feel more real in a few weeks once the news has settled! xx:cloud9:

I have everything crossed for a sticky bean for u this time hun. We can support eachother as this is my first baby and im soooo scared of something going wrong.

x

congratulations
yeah when i got pregnant after my m/c i tried not to let it sink in till i got to around 8 weeks, i took one day at a time, and i really think thats the best way, dont stress or worry about the next day :) rest and look after yourself xxx

Hi, thought i would chip in too, I fell pregnant straight after 2nd MC and think am around 9+ wks have a scan next week to date. So keeping my fingers crossed for sticky beans for all of us!! xxx

aww hun congrats and sticky baby dust to you!

Lauralora: I cant believe your 14 weeks already!!! lol im 14 weeks on sunday n cant wait! bring on second tri!! lol xx

haha i no i cant believe it either! they put me forward a week at my scan last week lol x

Superglue Sticky sticky sticky dust to all! Much luck and live and a very happy Christmas! Xx

congratulations on getting another bfp! hope this is a sticky one for you hun and you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congrats!!! I'm hoping this is third time lucky for you!!! Lots of :dust: and PMA to you!!XXXX

Congratulations fingers crossed it's a super sticky bean for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->