Back for another cycle of questionable lines *Vf thin line 12dpo*

You ladies are sweet. I knew this cycle was a long shot so I wish AF would just show so I could move on to the next fertile period.

The only odd thing is... I think my O date is off. In the 16 non pregnant cycles I have as ovulatory, only two did not have bleeding on 12dpo. They were in my early charting days and were 14 day lps, possible chemicals but doubtful. The 3 13 day lps I have had this year I was spotting on 12dpo. Granted the day isn't over yet

Yum! I'm going to try making that this weekend! I might try putting it in the crock pot on low after its mixed up and see if that works.... I love sourdough too!

I hope you get af or bfp soon! Good luck!

I think I have seen some fondue crock pot videos so let me know how it goes!

Afm still no spotting. Took another test and there is a super faint, super thin line... I don't know what it means if it means anything. It goes from kind of in between the U up the E

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 45
I see it on the tweaked one! Hopefully not spotting is a good sign!

I'll let you know how it works out!

Lol and I'll let you know what haooens here. It's so insanely faint. Idk my gut just says if it was a line this is ending badly. I have been having AF like cramps yesterday and today, so I might actually temp tomorrow morning. Although the last few cycles my temp stayed high through cd1/2.

Thanks ladies but I had some pink tinge when I wiped before bed and got the temp drop of doom today. But pink or red yet but the day is young

You are so sweet. Officially spotting. Hasn't hit the pad yet, but if I put pressure when I wipe I am getting a good amount of red blood. Hoping SO doesn't back out again this cycle. Timing would be perfect. I could get my students through the SBAC then take all of my paid mat leave. Wouldn't have to go back to work until mid August (so I would have 3 uninterrupted months and 3 months to adjust to no sleep lol). The only downside is the due date is within days of my twin brothers and I would hate for them to feel like their thunder is being stolen. One is the baby if the family so he is definitely like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->