Back from appointment

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I had my recurrent miscarriage clinic appointment this morning (as I had my 5th miscarriage, sixth loss last month). I had lots of going over my history, and lots of blood tests. She was lovely, really kind, seemed to genuinely want to help and didnt judge the fact I have three children with me already (my gp was judgemental calling me stupid and selfish). She was an SHO so rang up someone to ask what specific tests to do given my history and clotting disorder, the professor answered her questions and requested that I see him personally at my next appointment where genetic testing, ultrasounds etc will be carried out.

So my next appointment isnt until the 4th May but I am happy to wait that long as I know with the professor I will get the best possible care.

They said if I get pregnant between now and then to give them a call, and they will get me straight in there and do everything they can to stop another miscarriage.

I just feel really positive and hopeful. Finally someone is listening and I actually believe that with their help one day I will get pregnant again and stay pregnant :)

great news hun, glad ur finally getting the care u deserve xx

Really glad it went well Tasha hon :hugs: x

Thats gr8 news hunni!:happydance:
We are definately going to be successful members of the "big families, big love" buddies group together!!! Bump buddies would be fantastic too!!:hugs:

Hi Tasha

your GP sounds like my old one, grr. Glad to know you've got a nice consultant who is sympathetic and doesn't think you're horribly selfish and ungrateful for wanting more (I have three boys and I get that all the time).

Soph x

so glad that things are going well and you are getting the care you need:thumbup:

oooh thats awesome hun im so glad they are gonna help you as much as they can :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->