Back from holiday and on 2ww

sherlock

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I found out I'd had an MMC (and had an ERPC same day) 10 weeks ago.

In those 10 weeks I haven't had an AF, but I wasn't that surprised because my cycles were really irregular anyway due to PCOS.

I bought a load of HPTs on BOGOF in Boots (which were all BFN) and so bought some BOGOF OV tests.

We've been on holiday for the past week, and according to the OV tests I ovulated on Saturday. We BD'ed Sat and Sun, and used pre-conceive plus both times (am convinced it got us our BFP last time).

So now I'm on the 2ww, and terrified that it will be BFN, and also terrified that it will be a BFP! Argh!

Hi

I'm in a similar position, have just got back from holiday and on 2ww! It's horrible isn't it, i'm 7dpo so too early to think about testing, i'm going to try to be strong and wait for my period (sorry not used to the lingo yet!). I really hope you have some good news, it is a weird situation, worried about BFN and BFP at the same time! I was worried about ttc after and ectopic and mc, scared it would happen again!

What's pre-conceive?

Got fingers and toes crossed for you!
xx

Fingers crossed for u both girls :) I'm 8dpo & praying we caught the eggy this month x

I hope the TWW goes by fast. FX you get a sticky BFP!

I had a m/c in June and Im hoping to get BFP straight away, but at the same time Im scared to see it also. So I know how you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->