Back from scan sooooooo exciting!!!

Per16

Reaction score
Hi girls, oooooohhhh my word!!! Back from our scan it was the most amazing experience ever! i was petrified at first but as soon as they put the ultrasound on my belly saw baba and it was drinking!!! (one piccie of that but not very clear!!) Soooooo cute! Also got hiccups and best of all stuck its finer in the mouth! Everything looks like it is developing great! The nuchael fold test they do came back negative which is awsome news! So all in all absolutly stoked!!! I have attached pics i hope they come out ok! I am off to the second Tri, come on over as soon as you can!!!!

I hope you girls are all good! Lots of hugs the happiest gal in the world!

:happydance:

:cloud9::hug: :hug::hug::hug::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• DSCN2918.jpg
    DSCN2918.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN2921.jpg
    DSCN2921.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN2922.jpg
    DSCN2922.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 29
congratulations, love the pictures xx

So pics are some of the best ive seen!!!!!

congrats huni see you in tri 2 very soon :D

congratulations!!! your pictures are great! my wee baba was looking straight on so it was an alien almost looking! xx

Brilliant ! Pics are amazing , il see you over there next week !

fabulous!! you must be over the moon - so cute!
cant wait to join you!

Congratulations hun....you must be over the moon! I'm so chuffed for you! :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

Brilliant pictures chicklet! Especially the middle one ....wow!! The little bub looks like a newborn there! So detailed!!!

You must be estatic hunni, well done and congrats to you xxx

Aww, the pics are so great!! Congratulations!!!

Awesome news!!!! :D
Great scans too!
AND you get to graduate to the next Tri! Wooooop! :yipee:

See you in a couple of weeks xxxx

Hi girls, oooooohhhh my word!!! Back from our scan it was the most amazing experience ever! i was petrified at first but as soon as they put the ultrasound on my belly saw baba and it was drinking!!! (one piccie of that but not very clear!!) Soooooo cute! Also got hiccups and best of all stuck its finer in the mouth! Everything looks like it is developing great! The nuchael fold test they do came back negative which is awsome news! So all in all absolutly stoked!!! I have attached pics i hope they come out ok! I am off to the second Tri, come on over as soon as you can!!!!

I hope you girls are all good! Lots of hugs the happiest gal in the world!

:cloud9::hug: :hug::hug::hug::happydance::cloud9::happydance:

OMG that's such a great experience!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!:happydance: Those pictures are GREAT too :) I'm saving all my scans for the pregnancy journal I have... so the baby can see every growth - even from the speck he/she started out to be!! I am really thrilled for you!! YAY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->