Back from scan

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Just got back from my 28w consultant appt (at 29weeks...). Everything is looking great. Phew. They have no reason whatsoever to believe she'll need to be delivered before 37 weeks, and are now even talking about letting me go 1 week overdue if it comes to it! My little girl already weighs more than Joshua did when he was born, her estimated weight at the moment is 3lb 1oz, and she's measuring a week ahead at 30 weeks. All her measurements put her on average in the 79th centile! So relieved everything is still looking good. Back in 3 weeks for another scan and consultant appointment. They also had a sign up asking for volunteers for a 1 hour teaching scan (its a university hospital) and my consultant has asked if I'd like to take part, so should find out at my next appointment when that is. x

Thanks for updating. That's great! Xx

Thank you everyone. Really relieved. They gave us a rubbish photo though. There was a really cute one where she was holding her hands above her head, but instead they gave us one where she's looking at us, so looks a bit alien like x

Great news! Sorry they didn't give you a good photo. You'll get a better one next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->