Back here again :(

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
Im sad to say Yesterday I started my second mc :( Im completely heartbroken, but mostly mad at myself because i let myself believe it would be alright this time, i hate letting my guard down ugh. This is my second mc in a year, why does this keep happening to me? I had my son june 2010 and he was perfectly healthy, no problems with the pregnancy other than bad kidney stones and i was about 2 points away from failing the 3 hour glucose test but why is this happening now?? Anyone have 2 or more mc in a row and go on to have a normal healthy pregnancy?? If it helps my first born was a c section since he was breech the whole pregnancy.

:hugs: so sorry for you loss :hugs:
my first pregnancy was also by c-section bcuz she was breeched too. I've had 3 m/c. the first two were around 6-8 weeks and my last m/c was a chemical pregnancy.
Im sorry I couldn't answer your question. Im still TTC #2.

:hugs:

:hugs: Im also still trying for #2 still. I was almost 6 weeks for both of my mc now, i dont know what to do anymore, im dying to try again but too scared to go forward with it because i dont want to get hurt anymore, i hate this feeling it really sucks :( I got my levels back a while ago and they were 10 so very low for how far i was but i got im still getting positive pg test this morning, very light but there. How long did it take you to concieve again? It took me nearly 6 months to get pregnant with this one since my last mc, i dont want it taking that long every time, ill go nuts!

:hugs: I am so sorry you're having a hard time. I know exactly how you feel. the thing that gets me through is that we both want a baby more than anything and we will keep trying until we have our baby. my HCG levels were dropping at a really slow rate and was hating every time i had to go for more blood draw... when is your next hcg draw?

it's been so long for me as I am already in my mid 30s. I had my first child at 20, conceived when I was 21 and again at 25 (all with my daughter's father). I finally conceived again at 35 with my husband now after NTNP for 2 years. this was my husband and I's first pregnancy, sadly bean didn't stick. we were trying from Dec-March, we took off on April due to my daughter's party. April 12 was the first day of my last period and have not gotten a BFP or AF since. today is cd43 - 17dpo. I have a FS appt this Thursday to hopefully get some answers.

I hope that we get our forever baby #2 :hugs:

I am sorry to hear of both of y'alls losses.. I had a chemical last month and i am yet to detect ovulation so I'm wondering if something may be wrong:( good luck to u both

I'm so sorry for all of your losses ladies. I just lost my first baby too :'( Many Women have had Healthy babies after having two or more Miscarriages. I've read in a few books that if you have 1 MC your chances of another increases to 30% (i think) but if you have more than 2 unless there is a proper medical reason, your chances don't increase, its just one of those things. And we have to keep trying till we have that healthy baby.

Also I don't think you should put a wall up. Yes sadly you did lose this baby too, but I'm so happy that stayed strong and true, and kept believing all would be well. I had complications from the begining but I never believed this baby would pass. I stayed in faith right till I could see there was no HB on the screen infront of me.

I wish you all the very best, stay strong and positive, but also its ok to hurt and cry and let it out. Never give up! Much love xx

I had another hcg draw on wed and the results were negative for pregnancy and the results of my monday draw were only 10 so that wasnt good :( I would have been 6 weeks the day my mc started which is the exact time my first one started. I have an appt with my ob on tuesday to talk about why this is happening and to get testing done, shes sounding like shes not gonna make me wait to have a 3rd one so im super excited about that!!Im hoping to get pregnant again right away but it took me 5 months to concieve after my first mc but the very first time i started using opks i concieved so im deff using those again! Good luck to you all and I really hope our little beans stick!!

I'm so sorry for your losses--good luck, I hope you get pregnant with a sticky one soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->