back home FINALLY!!!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Thank you to all for your well wishes and thoughts. I am finally back home. Was released yesterday around 4:30pm. :happydance: My fluid levels went up from Friday when I had the scan from 7.8 to 10.22!!!!
so I am FINALLY within normal range, even though I'm still on the lower end, at least I have what they consider to be enough fluid. Baby Connor is doing great too!!!! He hasnt suffered one bit from the low fluid from what they can tell with the non stress test and scans. Although I still have to get a scan every week now until I deliver just so they can keep an eye on things, especially since the levels are that high, its better than having to be in the hospital. Ive been told by the doctor to take it easy and not to do too much. So, Ive been put back on moderate bedrest. Hopefully he will stay put for at least another month....thats what everyone is hoping for!!!

awwww so glad alls ok now hun, stay put lo for a few more weeks at least !!!!!

Glad you and Lil Connor are ok xox

Glad you are home and your levels have risen x

Thats great news and im sure little Conner will stay put for a good few more weeks. Kx

Great news hon. I'm sure Connor will stay put for a while yet and it's good to know they are keeping an eye on you. Fingers crossed all is well for you from now on.

xxx

Hey hun! I've been wondering how you were, great to hear you are back home, your fluid levels are up and Connor is doing really well. Great news!

xo

Great news hun. Keep up with the rest!! Hugs

Hey girl so glad you are home and doing better, as you know i was so worried about you, I have missed you and Im glad you are back .

Sending lots of hugs to you and connor :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ditto :rofl:, So pleased you are back home and things are good with Connor, we have been so worried and missed you. Take things easy hun, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Thank you all!!!!! Its so great to finally be home....and Im hoping I dont see that hospital til im giving birth!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->