back home (:

H

hollye

I stayed at my brothers for 2 nights to let my parents cool off...they came round last night and we had a big talk...at first they kept telling me to consider adoption for Rayelle-Jade but I couldn't everr do that :(
I cried a lot lol..my mum cried too. They eventually agreed to have me back home but I had to try and find somewhere to live by the time baba is born. They also said they'll be giving me no support whatsoever, like no money and won't be buying anythin for Rayelle-Jade.
They are going round to Liam's (FOB) tonight to tell his parents :S I'm not sure if I should go or nott.
Thought I'd update anyone that wants to know :) I'm happy to be home but I hav to do everything for myself now :/ cooking everything, my clothes have their own pile and stuff like that. I guess its good prepartion for my baby.
I'm upset that they've said I won't be havin any presents or any party for my 17th next week :/ I have to focus on my baba now an finding a home.
But I guess my life is about Rayelle-Jade now :) x

I'm so happy for you that your parents have decided to take this course of action rather than to totally boot you out - as for the chores you're now having to do, as you say, it's bloody good preparation for life with your LO. Best of luck with it all :)

good luck hun! that is great that they let u come home, sorry to hear they wont be celebrating in your daughter tho :( but maybe they will come around! my fingers r crossed that u get everything settled!!

glad your home

maybe head down to the council explain the situation and get your parents to write a letter saying you have to be out by a certain date to take with you

im sure your parents will come round to the idea there prob just in shock hope tonight goes ok x

I'm so sorry to hear your parents aren't going to be very supportive. I hope they change their minds, they made need more time to get used to the idea. I can't imagine them actually making you and your LO leave when she is born, my parents were exactly the opposite. Although, it is sad they want you to move out and you won't be getting any support from them, this situation will just help you grow stronger and it may be for the best. Good luck!! :hugs:

Good that they calmed down a nit and I think that's great practice!!! It's probably going to be really tough but so worth it! I di everything on my own now and I'm thankful for that so I'm ready. About going to FOB house I'd go if I were you. It might be hard or scary but it's better if you're there too.

Thanks hun, im liking it now, its good practice like u said! yeah i think im going to go, incase they dont believe my parents, they will see my bump!!

Thanks hun, im liking it now, its good practice like u said! yeah i think im going to go, incase they dont believe my parents, they will see my bump!!

Good idea, plus there's no denying it from his side if your there!

You should show them the text message from the FOB if you still have it! That way he can't deny it. Good luck, I hope everything goes well. I'm happy your parents let you come home :) just give them time to get used to the idea, I'm sure they'll come around.

Hey, I'm glad to hear that they are letting you come back home, at least until you've found somewhere else. Maybe once they've had some time, they will get more excited about your daughter. My dad found out at 15 weeks... and he really wouldn't mention it or speak of it until almost 22 weeks. Now, he's a little better about the subject.

It's difficult.. and it sometimes takes a little more time. Hope everything works out!
Ohh, and hope talking to FOB's parents goes well! Keep us updated. x :flow:

I am glad that your parents decided to talk things through with you! They will probably change their mind about buying baby stuff when the baby gets here! Trust me :flower:

Yeah go to your local counsel housing and explain your situation and perhaps get a letter from your parents explaining that you have to be out of their home by a certain date. Then go to speak to some-one in your local jobs and benefits office and apply for Income support which can pay up to £167 a week, Sure Start Maternity Grant which is a one off payment of £500 and Healthy start vouchers which are worth £3.10 when you are pregnant and change to £6.20 when your baby is born until 1 year old. You can use them for milk, fresh fruit and vegetables :) Then once your baby is born you will be entitled to Child benefits and Child tax credits. xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->