Back in UPDATE. UPDATED

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
😢😢 getting tired of this place now. Had more bleeding so back in SAU again. It's really not looking good for us 😞

Oh gemstone! 😢
Hugs hunni, fingers crossed x

Please keep us posted when you can, sending sticky baby vibes!! 😙

Well my hcg is at 10686. So all of a sudden it's doubling again. Over the last 4 days is gone up 306% so that's a good sign. The cervix is still closed so no sign of mc as of yet. Just waiting for my consultant to come back so he can tell me what's happening about a plan x

Thats great, this baby has alot to answer for when he/shhe makes a grand appearance 😃
Good luck today x

Thats great, this baby has alot to answer for when he/shhe makes a grand appearance 😃
Good luck today x

I know. Teasing mummy! Feeling a bit better today x

Sticky bean!!!!! All the best for today! What time is the scan? I shall be sneaking onto my phone for updates!

Good luck today x

I know. Teasing mummy! Feeling a bit better today x

Sticky bean!!!!! All the best for today! What time is the scan? I shall be sneaking onto my phone for updates!

It's at 11am. I'm a little bit excited. The consultant thinks it's a viable pregnancy. But needs the scan to 100% sure. But feeling a bit better about it all x

Cant wait 4 an update will be thinking of you x

Congrats gemstone and I hope your scan goes well !!! I remember you being pregnant with me, you are a gluten for punishment :haha:

Congrats gemstone and I hope your scan goes well !!! I remember you being pregnant with me, you are a gluten for punishment :haha:

I know what am I like! :haha:
I remember you too! How's the twins?

Oh dear my spelling, I mean a glutton! The twins are good thank you! Sleeping through now, but one is still very fussy during the day. I certainly couldn't imagine having another baby at the moment, you are one brave woman!

Oh dear my spelling, I mean a glutton! The twins are good thank you! Sleeping through now, but one is still very fussy during the day. I certainly couldn't imagine having another baby at the moment, you are one brave woman!

Brave is such a strong word lol I would say probably slightly loopy but hey I pays to be different :haha:

It's lovely when they are sleeping through Ellie has been quite good with that. She just has to be eating all the time 😂😂
Glad all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->