Back in UPDATE. UPDATED

That's great news Gemstone! 😊

Great news gemstone so pleased all is ok! Out of interest did you get any measurements of gestational sac etc. I had my scan today and I could be anywhere between 5+3 to a max 5+6 weeks and they could only see a sac which was 8.3mm and a yolk sac but no fetal pole as yet! Said it was normal not to see one so early but I see in some cases like yours it is! I have a rescan in 10 days too but atm the pregnancy still has unknown viability.

Yesssss! I've been rooting for you so hard! This baby is just gonna give you drama like my daughter did me :winkwink:

Great news gemstone so pleased all is ok! Out of interest did you get any measurements of gestational sac etc. I had my scan today and I could be anywhere between 5+3 to a max 5+6 weeks and they could only see a sac which was 8.3mm and a yolk sac but no fetal pole as yet! Said it was normal not to see one so early but I see in some cases like yours it is! I have a rescan in 10 days too but atm the pregnancy still has unknown viability.

Sure everything will be fine. It is still very early indeed. My crl is 3mms. It doesn't say anything about my gestational sac tho. Just says that the haemorrhage is still seen its 8mm x 4mm x 10mm which is anterior to the gestation sac. Hopefully on our next scan we will see a lovely flickering heartbeat 😃 GL Hun x

Cheers for that gemstone! I am realistic I know it's incredibly early to see anything yet, you were super lucky to see your little beany baby! Fx'd we get to see those heartbeats next time it's always a worry. Is your scan on the Friday?

I'm so happy for you gemstone!!!!!
Put a great big smile on my face xx

Cheers for that gemstone! I am realistic I know it's incredibly early to see anything yet, you were super lucky to see your little beany baby! Fx'd we get to see those heartbeats next time it's always a worry. Is your scan on the Friday?

Mine is on the 11th. I'm sure we will Hun 😃 you have had such great hcg levels. I was super lucky I haven't ever seen a baby this early before. Wondering if it's a little boy. I feel so different this time. But hey either is fine and I know every pregnancy is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->